6

Dream was pacing back and forth as he waited in the main lobby "what have I done. What have I ḍ̷̌o̴̦̓ṋ̴́e̸͎̅. What ḥ̷̈a̸̞͝v̵̞̄e̴̬͆ I ḍ̷̌o̴̦̓ṋ̴́e̸͎̅. Ḭ̸͎̬͊'̷̫͙̝͂́̽v̴̬̒͘e̴̩̳̟͋̈̆ ̷̡̝͋̀̀͜r̵̡̞̯͌ů̴̠ͅį̸̧̰̇͝n̷̞͓̿̋ȇ̴͖̃̄d̸̨̥̟̈́̅ ̸̰̌e̷̞̲͌͑v̷̯̫͕̅͠e̷̼̜̊̆͘r̷͍͙̕͘ͅý̴̧̳̰̎ţ̵̿̕͠ḧ̸̜̟̺́́ȋ̵̭̓n̵͈̫͓͊́͝g̶̩̳͖͛̄̒ ̵̼̰͠." He was gripping at his hair and with his increasing panic his words became more and more ineligible.

Time moves faster in the game but because Dream remembers nothing from his previous life he thinks that is simply been a long time and that George was avoiding him for days meanwhile it's been only hours since they last spoke.

During these few hours dreams mind had run ramped with the endless 'what if's' that could occur.

After a few more agonizing minutes he once again checked the players who just logged on hopping to see George spawn in. Just as he was about to turn away empty handed he saw the blue hoodie and white goggles that belonged to no one but the brunet boy. They made eye contact and George walked over visibly nervous, once he reached the taller he looked at the floor and gave a small whispered hello.

Dream was the opposite and started to talk immediately, apology's flying out of his mouth so fast the words began to merge together. George put his hand on dreams arm to pause his continuous string of apologies and took a deep breath.

"Dream I'm sorry that I left so suddenly, I didn't mean to worry you or anything I just got...-a little overwhelmed, see that was actually my first kiss ever and I was so worried that I fucked it up or something that I panicked, I really didn't mean to-"
This time it was dreams turn to pause George's rambling with his wheezing laugh that erupted from his chest, he kept laughing until George was worried he would hurt himself while practically rolling around on the floor, though with dreams contagious laugh George was soon also joining him on the floor.

Once both calmed down dream spoke "we're idiots aren't we" George hummed in agreement with a smile still stretched across his face.

Dream sat up after a moment then proceeded to lift himself off the floor, putting out his hand to help George do the same.

Once both boys were standing dream looked around and noticed something, 'a P̸̮̦̳͉͌͐͝à̴̦̼̻̹̲͊͘ň̵̨̖̟̍̊̈́d̵̢̛̩̯̭̺̟̉͛͘̚a̷̛͖͛̀͒̆?'  Dream furred his brows in thought 'why is that familiar' he thought as a slight pain began to intrude his skull. "Hey George look at that panda" George turned to look where dream was pointing and saw the person with a panda suit on backwards "it's a backwards panda, what's pandas backwards" George replied as the end of his sentence tapered to a whisper. "S̴̠̱̝̪̔͘͘͜a̶̹̻͔̮̮̥̎p̷̘͂̀́̑̈͝n̴̗̪͚̏́a̵̡̯̋̎̈́͠p̵̪͓͙̩͘̚ͅ" dream spoke to himself feeling something come back to him "no you idiot it's sadnap, where'd the second p come from" dream wasn't listening to George anymore as memories flashed across his vision of a boy with medium length raven hair and a bandana to keep it off his face, he remembers running and playing with this boy as a child and how he spelt pandas wrong when saying it backwards so it became his nickname.

Dream tries to remember more but it fades away and all he's left with is the early years of his childhood and questions with no answers.

George waves his hand in front of dreams face and gains his attention "hello? You ok Dream?" Shaking his head he looked over "huh? Oh ya I'm fine. Wanna go play some pvp games?" Even thought George was confused and slightly suspicious of dreams zoning out he nodded his head and off they went to play pvp.

They played for hours jumping through almost all the fighting/combat games they could find. When they finally decided to leave the last game they were in, laughing while walking out, they herd two people fighting "you stupid idiot what were you thinking!"

"Hay it's not my fault I did what I thought was right!" Dream stopped in his tracks as the word idiot rung in his had, bouncing around like a ball thrown into an open empty room.

He got a splitting heading and a memory came back. He was in a room with the raven boy and they were arguing.

"Dream you idiot what were you thinking!" Dream waved him off  "Sapnap I'm fine don't worry, nothing happened and I'm fine see" he pointed to his entire body showing how he was unharmed in any way. Sapnap sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose with his fingers " Dream your missing my point, what if I wasn't here? what if I hadn't shown up when I did? You would have gotten trapped" sapnap began to tear up "what would I have done if you got stuck?"

Dreams eyes softened as he looked at his worried friends face "I won't get stuck, you know how much winning the game could help us, I'm just trying to-" he was quickly cut off "well stop trying Dream! We both know it's impossible to win and I'd rather have you then any dumb prize!"  Dream looked at him in the eyes "I'm sorry nick but you know I have to at least try"

Sapnap's fists clenched as got angry with this friend, to him dream was like the brother he never had and he didn't want to lose his brother to that god forsaken game, but he spoke before he could think and words that he would regret for the rest of life came spilling out in rage "you know what C̷̝̭̦̙̀̈̓̕͘l̵̩̣̭͙̙̒̍͋͘͘a̸̻̜̗͙̾̕͠ŷ̸̺͖͕ just go I don't care anymore, you can go and get trapped, you can die for all I care ok!" He quickly slapped a hand over his mouth in shock of his words. Dream took a step back with a hurt look on his face, like he was just stabbed but as soon as it was there it was gone. Dreams face became void of emotion and he nodded "good to know what you really think" he then turned and walked away without another word while sapnap called after him.

The memory ended and dream knew what he needed to do, turned to George quickly he rushed out "I need to go somewhere you can come with me or not" George was stunned for a second with the urgency in dreams voice but ended up nodding and they began walking, Dream almost breaking out into a run and George rushing to catch up.

"Dream where are we going so quickly?" George asked running to be beside dream. Looking to his right he answered "the archives."  Dream needed answers.

Hello everyone, how are you?

Eat, drink, sleep
Have an awesome day/night