Is he... no he can't be...

Kali seemed broken mentally.

Nala noticed this but hoped that they could up his morale.

"Kali, what do you want to do?" She asked.

Kali's eyes opened and he once again stared at Nala.

"Uhhh, Kali, you ok?" Kiara asked.

Just then Kali thought that he may be showing weakness, so he looked back down and kept walking.

Nala was begining to understand his position and could guess what he was thinking.

"Kali, have you ever been asked what to do?" She asked calmly.

Just then, however, Rafiki came over to them and had a talk around the corner to Nala.

Kali and the others could barely hear what was to be said.

"Could be..." Was all they could hear from Rafiki.

Nala eventually came back with Rafiki looking serious at Kali.

"Kali!" Rafiki cheerily said. "I believe Nala has some questions to ask, if you don't mind."

Kali looked puzzled but still slowly nodded. 

"Okay Kali, I need answers and we won't get anywhere with you being silent You understand?" Nala said firmly.

Kali was backing up but Fuli got in the way.

"Do you know anything about the name Kion?" 

Kali was still silent.

"Answer me." Nala spoke with much more force, making Kali afraid.

"I... Umm.." Kali recognised the name but he didn't understand why. "I. Think I recognise it..." 

Nala and Rafiki looked at each other with a grin on both of there faces.

"Do you know why?" Nala asked.

"What? I don't know... But isn't that a bit random?" Kali responded confused.

"Less than you think Kali" Rafiki exclaimed.

"Wait a minute!" Kiara interjected, "Isn't the name of my lost brother?"

All the attention turned to Kiara.

"Yes, sweetie, it is..." Nala answered truthfully.

"Kali, where did you hear the name?" Kiara asked.

"Like I said, I don't know. I just recognise it from somewhere, now can you pridelanders quit pestering me about a name." Kali answered.

Nala didn't expect him to be that easy to get a useful answer due to earlier so her plans quickly changed.

"Fuli, get the King." She ordered.