Learning is good

Evie rose:
Another day of school goes by.thank god we only have 1 week left until the holidays! Grandmas going home in the holidays so that means jasper goes as well,I don't want to give jasper back.i mean even though he's lazy and he's missing grandma,I get to look after a dog and I'm loving the experience.i even walked jasper into the village today,he didn't seem to like the tractors going past or the kids playing football at the park though.
I found out that jasper likes swimming,I took him to the river in the park and he seemed to like that,he swam around chasing the ducks and birds.mum and dad still haven't stopped arguing about this baby,I hope they stop soon because I hate them arguing and it's not fair on the baby if it's born into a world of parents that argue all the time.
I've been trying to avoid the arguments lately so I've stopped arguing about dogs to mum and dad now,anyway I've got jasper to keep me busy. Our neighbour across the lane lost her dog to the road yesterday,he was old and deaf and going blind. Apparently he'd wandered onto the driveway and onto the road whilst a road sweeping lorry was rushing down the road.im upset that she lost her dog,if I had a dog I wouldn't be able to cope with losing it,we'd be inseparable.if only I DID have a dog of my own.

Darcy:
Well I must admit that the thing called an injection did ache,and mother said it was because it had pierced through my skin but it was protecting me from bad diseases so that calmed me down a bit. Ellie's began taking me out on this thing called a lead and harness,the harness stops me going where I want and I don't like that very much,I tried fighting with the lead once but Ellie told me off so I must do that,Ellie is my boss,I'm not the boss.thats what mother says to me,she says I must obey my owner not be the boss of them because that gets you no where.she says learning new things is an essential part of life,that it is good.
On that evening (Friday) a dog walked past the garden,another dog from the outside world!! It had silky black ears and droopy soft brown eyes,it's fur was black and white and wiry.mother said it was a spaniel,then I asked mother what I was and she said I was a rough coated collie.so today I learned:
. injections hurt
.to obey your owner
.spaniels have long droopy eyes and white and from light brown to black patched fur.