Diamond

Auroras right,it's harder than you think.being a mother.
I have 4 rough collie cross Belgium turvuren puppies whimpering for food,I layer down for them to feed,I heard aurora coughing again,she's been coughing A lot lately,too much,she's even started limping.shes scared,she thinks she going to be taken.i sighed miserably,these poor puppies being brought up in a place like this,I'm embarrassed to be their mother because I'm in this place! I went outside to get a drink of water,I left the puppies sleeping and talked to pixie for a bit,pixies having puppies soon as well,almost all of us girls are,it's living hell,I wish I hadn't of been brought to this place. I heard aurora next door breathing heavily,she was yelping a lot.i couldn't see if she was ok, when I shouted she didn't reply.i began to get worried,so did pixie.after a few more heavy breaths,I heard a faint whisper "my time has come,take me to heaven,then I'll be free" I cried out to her,no sound apart from a faint squeaking noise.
The master came,he wasn't sad,he wasn't angry.he just picked up her lifeless body and put it in the wheel barrow.then he came out holding a tiny black puppy.he was about to throw it in the wheel barrow too when I began whining at him madly,if he's going to bin that innocent puppy because it hasn't got a mother,then I'll be its mother.he ignored my whining and laid the wiggling puppy next to her dead mother.i watched them both get wheeled away,I saw the empty kennel and ran in side to my babies trying to hold back from crying out.

The next morning,pixie had her puppies,she's never been a mother before,neither did I before I had these lot.
Joeys the father to my pups,and biscuit is the father to pixies,hers are full pedigree jack Russell puppies.
I also got a gift this morning,the master had changed his mind,he gave auroras last puppy to me,it's tiny,so small and innocent,I was just feeding my litter of pups when I heard the kennel door in auroras old kennel open.i ran outside hoping to see aurora,but it wasn't aurora,auroras in a better place now,where she has freedom.a beautiful silver husky walked into the kennel nervously,the kennel door was shut and locked "hi,your in auroras old kennel" I told her "who's aurora" she whispered worriedly "she used to be in that kennel,but she passed" I whispered back.
"Ohh,I'm diamond by the way,I was took from my family home last night! They stole me from my back garden,I couldn't warn my owners." She gulped "yeah we've all been stolen" I whispered "oh my really" she gasped.
I was interrupted fro my conversation by Vicky (Victoria) my oldest puppy tumbling out if the kennel "mama we all ungry" she whined "puppies?!" Diamond exclaimed alarmed "puppy farm" I sighed before going into my kennel tiredly.