Too late

Evie-rose:
I headed upstairs and fell onto my bed wishing that one day I would let Darcy sleep in my room,mum never let me as apparently she would make my bed "smell" and get"dirty" and that its "unhygienic" so that's pretty much why I'm not allowed her up here,I looked at the picture on my bedside table,it was of Darcy on the day I got her,she had her head on my knees that time when she fell asleep in the car,that day was the best day of my life,getting my dream dog.i breathed in deeply and closed my eyes,and before I knew it i was drifting off to sleep.
I'm a heavy sleeper,I don't wake up from loud noises usually,once I'm asleep.im asleep,it'll take something quite loud to wake me up.my parents are pretty much the same,especially dad.
I was woken up at 2:38 am by the sound of a car going down the drive,I strained my neck out of the window,a black van! I ran downstairs shouting Darcy's name and mum and dads,they got up and ran downstairs with me,I ran into the living room,the kitchen.the bathroom and the office plus the conservatory.darcy was no where to be seen.i saw her empty bed with her favourite toy,my rough collie dog toy that I'd got when I was little from a dog show,I saw her toys left spreaded about on the floor,her food bowl still full and a full water bowl,her bouncy ball in the garden and her coat hung up by the back door,panic spread across my whole body,I knew what had happened.Darcy was gone.
My dog has been stolen.