Quality time

Evie-rose:
I had already tried Darcy on the agility course,she did alright for a first go I guess,but she needs a bit of work on it.
I went inside to make myself some lunch,I pulled Darcy in with me and she sat eying my sandwich with these big puppy eyes,if I let her get her own way,she'll turn into a spoilt happy dog.i don't want that.i want a well behaved,stunning dog that sets a good example to others.and that's what I've got.mum had rang dad and they'd decided to let Mr ferns family sell the ponies as they are his family therefore they should have the money.tomorrow the ponies are going to be taken to a temporary field where they will then be sold to new homes.i wish them good luck with their new lives,it's like Darcy's.a new start.after lunch I left Darcy at home as I didn't want to get her all confused about her surroundings,Im going down the road to say a final goodbye to Mr ferns ponies,they'll be leaving early tomorrow morning.as I made my way down the lane,I saw a slight traffic commotion,the campers are here for the holidays so it's going to be a busy 6 weeks,I was asked for directions by a man in a black truck,he had a black leather jacket,dark skin,black hair and sunglasses,i told him the directions,heard a horn blare behind me and brakes slam down as tyres screeched on the road.i screamed and turned around worriedly.i nearly died there on the spot,my heart skipped a few beats,somehow had got out and was trotting down the road calmly towards me.i was shaking as I pulled her aside to apologise the people in the car,they said it was alright and that Darcy was a very well groomed dog and that I was keeping up good job on making sure her coat looked nice,I smiled and said thankyou as they pulled away with their caravan and drove towards the camping site down the road.i couldn't figure out how Darcy had go out and still managed to find me,she didn't run off even though she was off lead,I didn't have a lead with me either,hopefully she'll stay by my side like she is now.after a few minutes more of walking,I reached the horse fields,my had moved them in the left side field that the cows and sheep were sharing.on the other side of the road,the camping site is positioned,caravans and tents were set up and people were busy settling in and just relaxing or cooking BBQ's.i breathed in the strong scent of burgers and made my way up the hill and under the oak tree in the pony field,here I could see everything,the full view of the camping site,our farm and all the fields,plus the moor in the distance.the sun was setting and the sky looked like it was on fire with red and orange flames striking across the pink,yellow and blue sky.i love the sunset,its my favourite time of day,when I feel free.like nothing can bother me or worry me.
I Sat on the hill with Darcy watching the sheep excitedly,then she spotted the dogs in the camping site and watched both the sheep and dogs.i said goodbye to mr ferns 7 ponies including Joey his donkey,I love Joey,he's so kind and gentle.
After a good hour or so sat on the hill with Darcy,I began walking back.we met a person from the camping site walking their dog too!! It was a sweet Newfoundland with thick black fur,he had droopy ears and eyes and he was like a massive teddy bear,so fluffy and gentle,despite his size,he's one of the most gentle dogs I've ever met. As I carried on walking,I saw a man watching me,he had sunglasses on,black hair,dark skin and was wearing a leather jacket.it was the man that had asked me for directions.he watched me walk past and then I swear I saw him walk out of the camping site and watch me walk back towards the farm,Darcy sensed my nervousness and trotted about friskily shying away at the slightest bit of wind.i ran home with Darcy scampering along still a bit skittish.i told mum all about how the man had followed me out of the campsite and down the road a little,she told me to just watch out."there's some funny people out there"that's what she said.