Worth a try

Evie-rose:
Well I'm not sure if I'm imagining things but I swear that I heard mum and dad talking about getting a dog this morning.my ears must be fibbing why would mum and dad get me a dog? After all that arguing they're not going to give in,I mean I pester them every night and they'd just blank me out,their not going to get me one and that's for sure.
They could've just been talking about giving jasper back to grandma anyway.he goes home tomorrow!i don't want to give jasper back,I've loved having him here,and now I'm giving all my entertainment away,but he is grandmas dog.so I better give him back plus it'd be wrong to keep someone else's dog wouldn't it?

The following morning we all got in mums truck with jasper laying across the back seats snuggled up to me,I think we've got quite a good bond,me and jasper. Around 40 minutes later we arrived at grandmas,jasper went berserk and ran to the door whining to get inside to see grandma.dad used his spare key and unlocked the door,jasper bounded in and ran into the living room where grandma was sat knitting a small jumper.he almost jumped onto her knees,he was licking her face and jumping about in excitement,he's got so much energy all of a sudden.grandma went into the kitchen with mum and dad to make cups of teas and serve cakes for a snack.i heard them all muttering to each other.i heard the word Evie,dog,and good idea.hey maybe they are getting me a dog? My heart skipped a beat and I imagined picking up a dog of my own and training it everything and anything.i'd devote all my time to it.i better keep quiet and stop pestering them or they'll back out of it because they might find me annoying or change their minds.

Darcy:
Ellie's keeping me away from mother now,she wants me to be independent,I'm still allowed near her but I'm not allowed to pester her anymore.Ellie was showing mother a picture of Roman,I caught sight of it. He was at the beach with the man and his young boy having a picnic,Roman looked very happy with his family,I want a family now.ellie thinks we don't understand her or the pictures,that we've forgotten who Roman even is,Ellie thinks that I don't think mothers my mum anymore,that she's just a normal dog to me.
I know it seems mean that I don't think this house is my home ,but it isn't.mother says that sooner or later Ellie will find me a proper home,that she doesn't want me to go to any ordinary family.she wants me to go to a family with enough time,with a good home.and a family that would do something like enter me into shows and things.she doesn't want to waste me.i would like that,to be in the show business.mother told me all about it,her grandma used to be a professional show champion and would win dog shows all over the place. I want to win,I like the sound and though of winning,I don't think I have the the skills what being a show dog takes,but i should at least give it a go.