ONE

[WORD COUNT: 3k] ENJOY!

[WORD COUNT: 3k]
ENJOY!

'stars can't shine without darkness'

▹ ◃

Hello everyone! So for some of you who have been around for a while or have been following me for a while you will know that 'Touch Starved' is a book that I used to have here on my main profile. I moved the book over the a separate account a while ago when I decided I didn't feel I could continue writing the story, however, I now feel I have the ability to continue writing again. The original story with chapters 1 to 14 will stay on my second account unedited, however this version will change slightly in the later chapters. I hope you can still enjoy, love you lots — Hayley xoxo

▹ ◃

IN WORDS ALONE the pain was intolerable. The sensation running along the inner side of your skull was slowly driving you into insanity and it was accumulated from a single smell alone. The one smell that had been driving you insane for weeks.

The smell of which came from your neighbour, Peter Benjamin Parker. The eighteen-year-old boy with bright brown eyes, thick curly locks and impeccable skin. The eighteen-year-old boy was as innocent as the desert flower. The eighteen-year-old boy constantly gave off the smell of heat.

And not just any kind of heat, he radiated sexual frustration, and it was driving you up the wall. You hadn't lived next to the Male for long, and at first, it wasn't something you noticed. But as the time dragged on and you started to become more aware of the teen living on the other side of your wall, the scent somewhat got stronger.

And as it occurred, this is where most days you would find yourself; curled up in a ball under your heavy quilt trying to ignore the fact that right beside you there was a perfectly reachable teenage boy jacking himself off to videos that swam among the internet. Everything about your senses became heightened as the sound of his jean zipper sliding open rang the bells in your head, noting to yourself to either evacuate the apartment for the next hour or try to deal with it.

Now, any normal person would go completely clueless about such, but not you. It was either a gift or a curse, you were still trying to decipher, that you could hear every slick movement of his hand sliding up and down his shaft, his jagged breathing and high-pitched whimpers, followed by the occasional grunt or moan. You could smell the scent of sweat mixed with pure arousal pouring out of him and when he was finished you could practically taste his seed. It was unbearable.

You weren't sure where the unintentional 'skill' had adapted from, but ever since hitting puberty, it's like your senses had become more heightened. Your sex drive was already high, but hearing Peter every day was only pushing the meter further into the red zone.

Aside from the senses, there was also another reason as to why at times you had found yourself intentionally listening in. You weren't some creep, as weird as it did sound, but hearing him please himself was almost grounding.