NINE

[WORD COUNT: 6

[WORD COUNT: 6.3k]

'the faster you cum the harder I fall'

▹ ◃

Over the course of the day, Peter seemed to find it strictly impossible to take his mind off of you. Despite being almost completely distracted swooping around the city helping with what he could with some of the removals of the damage caused by the storm, you were always there shadowing over him like a silhouette that was glued to his feet. Ned had dropped him a text maybe two and half hours into patrol while he was helping move a rather large tree branch, thanking him for letting him stay overnight, stay safe and that he would see him at college on Monday. Peter took his time replying, getting sidetracked with other things.

You, on the other hand, had been subliminally preparing for a night to remember. Although you were pretty dedicated to finding work here in Queens, there were things outside of the city that you were also greatly invested in that Peter didn't know about, yet. In fact, no one but yourself knew about them, your ex-partner never got the winning chance of seeing what you were hiding because he was too quick to jump the gun. In your opinion you didn't mind, he was the one missing out after all.

However, there was something deep inside you that said you could trust Peter with this particular secret, not only was it something that was sentimental but it was also a huge part of you as a character overall, and if Peter betrayed the right in owning your secret you knew there would be hell to pay. But maybe Peter knew that too, or would come to know when you showed him.

The organisation was key; you had a licence, but no car, so hiring one would be your first step. Your secret place was outside the town of Queens. You had moved from North Beach which was just beyond the city into Queens not long after splitting from your previous relationship in hopes of finding some work, but it turned out settling down was going to take longer than you thought - and Peter had a big part to play in that. The second step would be convincing Peter to come with you. He had promised that he would be there this evening, but you weren't sure how comfortable he would be with leaving the city for a few days. You understood he had college on Monday, so you had the weekend to spare, and then if that all worked out, all step three would be was getting there and hopefully showing Peter a good time. Not that you hadn't done that already. After not only finding out that he had discovered your polaroids but then finding the not so carefully hidden cum stain in your carpet, you knew Peter was ready to see a little more than what you had been offering to him.

You'd never really met anyone like Peter; who was so carefully invested in you when he needed to be. Not only did he seem sexually attracted towards you, but he was like some kind of sad soul that also cried out for that source of comfort and protection. A good example would have been last night, the way he sank down into the comfort of your skin, albeit he may have been spent - but the way his hands squeezed and gripped your skin like he was trying to hold onto you, or the way he nuzzled his nose into your stomach in search of the warmth and your scent. In him, you saw a lost child who was just searching for someone to love. You saw more in him than what first met the eye and it melted you in a-way.