FIVE

[WORD COUNT: 3

[WORD COUNT: 3.4k]

'such a desperate little sub'

▹ ◃

The strong smell of deodorant filled the brim of your nose like a firm wave, drowning you in a summer vibe feeling, the heat rushing to your cheeks as adrenaline-filled your bloodstream. Peter had laid down on your chest, after letting him know it was fine for him to place his head where his eyes had been staring. His lips rested against the inner side of your right breast, tucked under the material of your shirt while his hair was matt against your damp neck, both chests rising in a quiet symphony.

Out of instinct, your hand was gently tracing comforting circles up and down the length of Peter's muscley back, feeling it lift and fall as he took deeper breaths with every inhale. His eyes were closed, taking in your scent that was so beautifully intoxicating, making his blood rise, rushing around his body like a significant euphoria. Suddenly he could feel all of you, and it wasn't a dream, you were really, actually there beneath him.

"Feel any better?" you mumbled softly, setting the tone and mood. It was calm, like the subtle ripple of a baby wave on a river, or a puddle of rainwater when it is greatly disturbed. In truth, yes, Peter was feeling much better, but he didn't want this to be a one-time thing... and he wasn't sure how to tell you that. He simply mumbled against your skin, lightly nodding his head listening to his hair rustle against your shirt and sink further into you, moulding to the feeling of your hand running up and down his back.

"Peter?" a soft whisper left your lips, arching your back upright only a little so he would get the message to perk up his head, and he did, those doe brow eyes meeting yours as you looked down at him. There was a question in his gaze as he readjusted himself to the feeling of your arm being pulled from his back. Your fingers were delicate, soft and oddly cold as they perched on his chin, pulling his face ever closer towards you. His eyes darted between yours and your fine lips, feeling the flush of your blush as they pressed together. To say he hadn't kissed many girls, it wasn't taking long for him to get the grip; the majority of the work being left on your end of course.

Your noses bumped playfully under the blanket of lust that was settling between you. Peter was up within a few seconds, planting his arms next to your head as you drowned together in the taste of one another. He was sweet, like bubblegum, yet also very simple. There wasn't much to him other than the mixture of everything you loved, a taste you could easily fall for. And you; you were all over, like dancing along the edges of a rainbow.

"Think you can go again for me, Petey?" Peter's breath staggered in his throat as he felt you fiercely cup his already growing semi-hard-on. The material of his sweats was still damp from cumming mear minutes ago, but you didn't seem to mind. Despite the fact he was predominantly on top, you were still the one in control, and he loved that.