ELEVEN

[WORD COUNT: 4k]

[WORD COUNT: 4k]

'keep it on repeat'

▹  ◃

"What the fu-"

"Don't freak out!" you stopped him momentarily, pausing to giggle as you looked at his face, shock written from top to bottom, "it's not what it looks like... Kind."

"Kinda?" Peter practically screeched, "you own a sex shop!"

"Peter chillax!" you nudged him, "we're not even inside yet," you tugged his arm eagerly, rummaging down into your jacket pocket for the store keys. The old key to the front door stared up at you as it lay in the palm of your hand, the metal a little chipped from all the years of use. It made you smile to remember the memories that you had written in this very store.

"Can you explain something to me?" Peter asked as he followed you, hot on your heels. You hummed in response, bending over a little to reach the keyhole, "why of all things do you own a sex store? Why not like... I-I don't know, a hardware store or some shit?"

"Wow, surprises really do bring out your potty mouth, don't they?" you giggled at the franticness in Peter's voice.

"Maybe," he shrugged, "but hey, don't dodge the question."

"My mom purchased the store in my freshman year, it obviously wasn't a sex store, actually a pet store back in the day," you said as you turned the key and swung the door open, "but, me and my imagination, I turned it into something a little more exciting," you smirked, holding out your arm and inviting Peter inside.

He looked at you nervously and swallowed, eyes trailing off to the inside of the shop before looking back at you.

"It isn't loaded with booby traps you big baby," you giggled, giving him a light push sending him stumbling a couple of steps further inside.

"No just... Dildo straps and... butt plugs, apparently," he gulped, eyes gazing among the shelves of toys and... sexual equipment. His heart was racing in his chest, half nervousness, half excitement. Was the reason he thought you brought him here the actual reason? Were you going to use these things on him?

Peter jumped at the sound of the door slamming shut but was easily comforted by the lights turning on. He watched your figure wander around the shop, closing the front blinds for privacy and dusting down some of the shelves before throwing your jacket onto the side and looking over at him.

"You like?" you asked sweetly, gesturing to the shelves surrounding you as you made your way over to the nervous Peter standing there, eyes wide, mouth slightly agape. Peter wasn't sure what to say, but feeling your arms snake themselves around his neck he found sudden comfort, placing his soft hands on your hips, "I-I guess?"