TWO

[WORD COUNT: 3

[WORD COUNT: 3.7k]

'oh to make you mine'

▹ ◃

WHAT HAD BEEN A BORING DAY was gradually turning into something a little more exciting. After being greeted rather abruptly back into the land of living by the floor, tumbling out of bed in the early hours your mind instantly ticked to the new, fresh taster that was brightening up your life. It instantly flowed back to last nights events and your body was suddenly tingling all over again. It was a rather pleasant feeling, sinking into the gist of your life being back on track again, in the fact that you were soon going to be getting everything that you needed.

Having to subdue yourself in sexual activity could get rather irritating over time. Yes, it was pleasant, but it required a special taste and adequate mood. You would have much preferred something like eating away your feelings or maybe crying yourself to sleep the odd night in the week. But instead you were subjected to writhing beneath, or above someone for hours until the pain of insanity dissipated.

After soothing your bruising elbows from falling off of a three foot bed, you knotted yourself in pillows and blankets on the couch and decided to catch up on some re runs of old TV shows and movies while you waited for your plan to unveil itself.

A plan in which was so perfectly formed it was almost as if it had been crafted all along, waiting for its time to pounce.

Upon flicking through social media late into the evening last night you discovered one of the high end girls at your college was throwing a party. There weren't any specific invitations, it was more of a 'just show up and see how long it takes before the party gets absolutely annihilated by the police'. So, it was open to everyone, which was where the lightning struck the crown of your head.

Being at a party wasn't exactly your scene, although you'd had your fair share. However, it was the perfect opportunity to get closer to Peter. Teenage parties where filled with drinks, only inflicting the natural nature of following the crowd to get absolutely hammered, and dance floors, which called out for some casual grinding and close encounters. It was just getting Peter there that you considered being the problem.

Peter was a quiet guy, from what he had explained to you last night. He kept himself to himself and was focused on his work, so getting him out to a teenage party was going to be... A challenge. But what's the point in winning the prize if you didn't put any work in, right? Peter was just going to have to wind down a little, relax and understand that he needed to broaden his mind... To your body and un-natural sense of dire need of sexual activity.

For the time being you had accumulated to sit around and do nothing until Peter got home. At the current time, which stood at just past six, Peter wasn't even awake yet. But, after he was he would be spending the day away at college on the other side of town while you were taking study leave. 'Bumping' into him tonight would be where the question would 'slip out' unaccounted for. There was the worry of him disagreeing, which could possibly ruin everything and you'd have to make up for a plan B, which would probably result in you confessing your needs and running into things which was certainly something you didn't want to do... This friendship was really complicated...