Lucifer

It was the fifth week of dating him, and you felt like you were still single. He was always busy and whenever he was free he would sleep instead of spending time with you. 'I need to make a plan' You thought as you were in y'alls shared bed. You'd always try to get him to stop working and go on a date, but this time was different.

 "MAMMON!" Lucifer yelled as he was pissed at him. You walked in while holding Mammon by his collar. "PLEASE! HUMAN I BEG!😭" He yelled as you pushed him in Lucifer's office. "Thank you, dear." He said expecting you to reply to him. You just walked out closing the door behind you as you went to read with Satan. Lucifer then lectured Mammon knowing he wouldn't listen. Mammon on the other hand was expecting to be hung. Lucifer then went 5 hours with you ignoring his calls and text. Lucifer then walked out and went to look for you. He walked passed Satan's room to hear laughing. He knocked on the door and Satan opened the door. "Oh, it's you.😒" Satan said as he looked at him. Lucifer had a very serious look more then normal, it even scared Satan. "Hey Y/N your boyfriend needs you😅" Satan said as he looked at you with a nervous look. "Oh, Okay!" You say as you grabbed you jacket and left the room. Lucifer then grabbed your wrist and went to y'alls shared room. He then threw you on the bed and made sure to lock all doors and windows. 'Shit, he is pissed, pissed.' You thought as you just sat there scared. "So, gonna tell me why your ignoring me?" Lucifer asked asked as he is pissed off at you. You stayed quiet as you were trying to get 10 minuet left until it's been 6 hours. You just looked down at your hands. "No?" He asked as he walked up to you. He then sat on the bed making sure his body was in front of you. You and Lucifer has been there silent for 6 minuets. You then looked at the clock and saw there were 4 minuets left. You waited for 4 minuets to talk. When they passed you sighed. "Well.." You said as you started playing with your fingers. "Well?" Lucifer said as he watched you play with your fingers. "The truth is that...I kind of challenged myself to...um...ignore you for 6 hours specific." You explained while not making eye contact. He then gave a sigh of disappointment. "So you went to Satan?" He asked as he grabbed your hands. "Well..yes..only  to read though." You say as you look at his hands holding yours. "Let me guess...it's because I don't give attention to you.." He asked as he looked at you. You looked at him with a nervous smile. "Well, yes. ('・ω・')