Barbatos

SMALL A/N: I'm js now continuing this, cringy thing, so please follow my mobile account for different but still cringy shit 😭 

random_user_noname

my other accounts have been forgotten since I keep forgetting my passwords and such

.

Obviously he's been busy with Diavolo, but even when he's not he's never with you. He's usually with Luke, Diavolo, or Simeon. You hated it, but you wanted to show him how much it hurts, but you also wanted to show him what it's like feeling invisible. So you made the plan to ignore him on his one day he get's to relax and hangout with you, but we all know he would hangout with Luke.

Luke was in the kitchen with, the one and only, Barbatos. It pissed off MC to know that her lover would much rather hangout with a child rather than his own lover. "Luke, be careful please" Barbatos told the angel. Luke had been trying to cut a few treats, but kept almost cutting his finger. "I can do it!" The chihuahua boy said cockily. The dark green haired demon sighed, before seeing MC. He was about to say hi, but they just looked away and walked off. 

"What's up with them?" He thought to himself before hearing a shriek come from Luke. The demon quickly turned to the now scared and panicked angel, "What happened?!" He asked. "I almost cut off my finger!" The angel cried out. "Dear Diavolo.." Barbatos sighed.

That afternoon, he was finally able to spend time with his lover. He went to MC's room, which was in the same house with the brothers. "Mc, my dear" He said as he noticed them on their DDD. They continued to text 'Mammon,' the greedy brother who they grew really close to. Barbatos walked over and sat down onto Mc's bed. If they were to be completely honest, they forgot the challenge they were doing. 

Barbatos sighed and just laid down and placed his head onto their stomach with his arms wrapped around them. Mc glanced down at the green haired demon and blushed softly, but soon began to play with his hair. 'I guess he always wants time with me?' Mc thought to themselves.

Thats when they remembered their challenge. Granted, they continued to play with his hair, they still didn't talk to him.  "Mc..darling, we need to do this more often.." He began. Mc glanced down at him then back to their DDD. "I wish I had more time for you..Luke is always pestering me to cook with him..Diavolo is..pardon my words about the prince, but he acts like a baby who needs attention.." He continued. The demon looked up at Mc. 

A frown appeared on his lips as he watched them continue to scroll through DEVILgram. He sighed in frustration, getting up off of them, "I love you Mc.." He said while getting ready to stand up. But as soon as he stood up, he was pulled down back onto them. "Mc..?" He looked up at the smiling sheep, human creature. 

"I love you too!" They said happily as they began to hold and cuddle the green haired demon. He blushed and smiled, softly and gently hugging them back.

Moral of the story: Mc cannot ignore them.