Leviathan

At first when you and him started dating he actually hung out with you, but now he just just plays games and asks you to play, but he gets toxic when you die or lose or even win. 'Why can't we just have one. ONE goddamn good day without any this shit!' you thought as you were TIRED of it.

Leviathan usually would ask if you wanted to play games and you say yes, but today was different. You got tired and just ignored his invite to play games with him, "Play 2?" He said as he walked into your room to see you on your bed playing games by yourself while listening to music. 

You were lying upside down, and just took a glance at him and then back at your game. Leviathan just stood there looking at you, and then he walks up to your bed and sat down next to you, "Player 2... why did you ignore my invite just to play by yourself?" He asked as he was looking at you while you play. 

You just shrugged and didn't even take a glance at him. "MC!" Satan yelled and slowly getting closer. You then hid under your bed and panicked, "M-... Leviathan have you seen your 'player 2'?" Satan asked as walked closer to him. Leviathan looked down, "They haven't spoken to me today.. and they also went to Mammon's room." He said as he looked back up. at Satan.

Satan then walked out towards Mammon's room. Leviathan then looked under your bed, "MC are you just gonna ignore me?" He asked while looking at you. Yu just played with the loose strings from your mattress. Once he was about to leave, you then grabbed his face and gave him a passionate kiss. 

Once you broke the kiss, he was breath taken, amazed, and a blushing mess. You just smiled and got out from under your bed, you then chuckled. Leviathan then just looked at you with the softest look in his eyes, "Just know, the toxicity needs to stop when we play games together, okay?" You say as you basically topped him.  

Satan walked in pissed, but once he saw the situation he then closed the door and went to his room while having one specific thought in his mind, 'I always thought Leviathan was dom..'