Belphagor

Normally you and him would cuddle but recently he hasn't been wanting to cuddle with you. He has also been kind of ignoring you but not as much as your about to ignore him.

It was a normal day for you, Belphagor was asleep by himself and you were writing in your journal. You heard his voice and looked at him. "What are you writing?" He asked in a very tired voice. You looked back at your journal and ignored the question. 

"MC?" He said, sitting up he looked at you confused. "Why are you ignoring me?.." He asked, crawling towards you. "Mc..please answer me.." He said softly. You just shrugged it off and ignored him. "Mc.." He said desperate for your answer. Mammon came into Belphagor's room where you and him were.

"OI! Human I filmed a fight that happened wanna watch?!?!" Mammon yelled excitedly. You grew a big smile, "Yes!!" You yelled jumping off of Belphagor's bed to Mammon.  Belphie looked at you in disbelief that you listen to his older brother and not him.

You watched the video and was going through so much trauma as you basically witnessed a death. You dropped to the floor and basically turned into a ball.

 You dropped to the floor and basically turned into a ball

(you pick the gender though)

You then sat there like that for 2-3 minutes before getting up and going to Belphagor. You made him cuddle you until you calmed down. Mammon left after he saw you start crying. You wrapped your legs and arms around him. "IM SORRY FOR IGNORING YOUUUU!!!!!" "Its okay.."