Mammon

When you saw Mammon he was busy scamming other demons, he also slowly stopped hanging out with his lover/you

When you saw Mammon he was busy scamming other demons, he also slowly stopped hanging out with his lover/you. 'I can't live like this, mainly in my visit in Devildom' You thought. 

"OI!! Have anybody seen my human?!" Mammon yelled while running in the kitchen to see you cooking and Beel waiting for the food. "OI! Human!!" Mammon said while walking over to Beel. He stood beside Beel and Beel felt awkward. Once you finished cooking you made eight plates for all seven demon brothers and you. 

After y'all ate, Mamman tried his hardest to talk to you. "OI!" Mammon said as he followed you to his room. "Human~" He said in a seductive voice to get you to talk to him. You did turn red, but you still ignored him. Your DDD then went off so you opened it and saw,

'Lucifer: Hey MC I need you to meet me in my office, it's about you and your little scheme with Mammon.' 

Mammon tried to look to see who it was, but you already put your DDD away. "Human! Quit ignoring me!" Mammon whined while hugging you behind. "eek-" You screeched as you weren't expecting him to do that. Mammon looked at your red face, "Human, if you at least tell me why your ignoring me, I'll hug you like this more often.." Mammon said as he hid his face in your neck. You sighed and got away from him and then left to talk with Lucifer. 

Lucifer saw you walking out of Mammon's room, and then seeing Mammon following you. 'This is going a little to far.' You thought as you felt Mammon grab your hand and drag you back to his room. Lucifer just watched as he was thinking he would need to hang Mammon. 

Mammon then brought you to his couch, "Human...I'm sorry if I did anything to make you ignore me." Mammon said as he held you in his arms while laying down on his couch. You put your head in the crook of his neck, and leaving him blushing. You sighed, "I'm sorry Mammon..I just felt alone with you scamming people.." You say as you put your hand in his white fluffy hair. He then rubbed your back, "I'm sorry to human..It's just...your my first bf/gf.." He said as he sounded really guilty. You looked up at him and gave him a peck on the lips.