Satan

Satan has been kind of and ass towards you recently, therefor you wanted revenge

Satan has been kind of and ass towards you recently, therefor you wanted revenge.. by ignoring him until he tells you why he has been and ass towards the lovely MC. I mean it you are handsome/beautiful/amazing and I am happy you are alive <3

also sorry this one is short...like me            (❤ ω ❤)

Satan was reading before you came into his room to get Luke's favorite book. "MC? You good?" Satan asked because you usually knock before entering. You stayed quiet and grabbed the book before heading out, but Satan stopped you from exiting.

Satan then closed the door and locked it, leaving you red. "MC.." Satan said as he stood in front of you. You looked at him innocently, "Yes?" You replied nervously. Satan grabbed the book and dropped it. You got scared, "Uhmm...I was in a hurry to read to Luke, I am very sorry Satan.." You apologized while looking him in the eyes.

Satan's eyes got kind of a seductive look in his eyes now, "That's not my name when we are alone MC.." He said in a very seductive voice. You blushed, "I-I mean..." You were to shy to even say it. Satan cupped your face with his right hand, "Da- Da-" He was saying, "D-Daddy.." You said shyly. 

Satan then unlocked the door and picked up the book and gave it to you. Satan then gave you a small kiss and sent you to read to Luke.