Lord Diavalo

The prince was a very obsessive demon. He loved MC so much, he barely let them go anywhere though. They always had to stay in the palace. They couldn't even go to the kitchen without Barbatos following them. So, they got tired of it and gave him the silent treatment.

Diavalo came back from a meeting, completely exhausted. "Mccc!" He yelled from downstairs. No answer. He furrowed his eyebrows. "Mcccc!" He telled even louder. "I believe they're asleep" Barbatos calmly said. His smiled softly, "Oh! Then I guess I'll just go join them!" He ran up stairs in excitement to see his lovely partner. He walked into the room to see Mc reading a book. "Hm? Barbatos said you were asleep" He said. Mc of course ignored him. "Mc?" He tried to grab their attention.

He walked over to them with a frown. "Mccc" He said. They got up and went to get clothes for a shower. "Mc! Answer me pleasee!" He whined. They just went to the bathroom, leaving the young prince alone. He realized what they were doing after he heard the water go off. So, he walked over to the bathroom door and opened it. "Mc! I know what you're doing..!" He went quiet after seeing their exposed body. "DIA GET OUT!" They yelled, hiding their body with a towel. He turned red and just closed the door behind him. "No." He simply said.

He started to take off his clothes and joined them. "Why are you ignoring  me..?" He asked, still looking at their body. They slapped his face, making him look away. "You're reminding me of Asmo..how he looks at people's bodies..except you're looking at mine.." They said quietly. He chuckled, "I knew you couldn't go THAT long with ignoring me~!" He said with a cocky smirk. They rolled their eyes and looked away. "I'm just gonna say this..I know you're my boyfriend and a prince..but if you keep trapping me in this damn palace and not let me go see the brothers..then I'm gonna lose my mind." He could tell they were serious. "Yeah, but you're not gonna do much when you DO go Insane..right~?" He tried to make them smile, but failed. The looked over at him with a pissed off look on their face.

"I'm gonna take my anger out ALL on you..is what's gonna happen." They said. That warning scared Diavalo. For a prince who feared almost nothing, he was scared of his lover. He sighed. "Fine..I guess I have been a little.." He went quiet. "Possessive?" They said in a curious tone. He started nodding slowly. "You can at certain times, but not all the time.." They said softly. Their calm, soft, and caring voice made Diavalo smile. "Yes (sir/ma'am)!" He replied with a joyful voice. Mc then grabbed the shampoo and put some in their hand, "Now wash up! You were at the meeting for almost two hours!" Mc yelled while putting the shampoo in his hair

(Short and cringe, but yk..I don't have the best writing capability anymore😅 523 words)