2

Robin's POV.

I get to the house and bit the inside of my cheek, deciding if I want to go inside or not.

Jeez, who cares if I see y/n. I'm gonna see her in school regardless, plus I'm already here.

I walk up to the front door, and rang the doorbell. I was so nervous.

The door then opened, meeting the eyes of I believe was Katherine. Y/n's older sister.

"Come in." She says.

She moves out of the way and let's me come in. The house was really nice.

"Katherine where's my-" A random boy who looks like my age, came out of the kitchen.

"Who's this?" The boy asks Katherine.

"This is Robin. Y/n's ex." Katherine perks up an eyebrow.

I gulp.

"Robin, this is my brother. Jason." Katherine says.

"Um, nice to meet you." I take out my hand.

"Nice to meet you too." He shakes my hand.

"Anyways, Katherine. Mom is having a mental breakdown." Jason says to Katherine.

She sighs.

"Shoot. Okay, stay here." She looks at me.

I nod as they walked away.

I look around the house, it was a 2 story house. Nice.

I hear then footsteps behind me, I froze thinking it could be anyone. Like y/n.

I turn around seeing just Katherine.

"Umm so why did you bring me here.." I say unsure.

"Well cause we have a lot of things going on right now, and I wanted you to do me a favor." She says.

"That is?"

"I need you to come by the house, to check on my family. I'm going away to college, and I don't know what's gonna happen while I'm gone." Katherine says, and looks down.

I could tell she was about to cry, but kept it together.

"My mom has been a total mess, Jason is also a total mess and just cries, and y/n.." She exhales.

"I don't know what's going on with her, she doesn't come out of her room.. Anymore." She shakes her head.

Finney and Gwen were right.

"So could you do that for me..?" Katherine takes a step forward.

I don't know if I wanted to. I hate the thought of me coming to check on them, and I'm gonna see y/n.

"Yeah I'll do it.." I exhale.

"Thank you Robin. I really appreciate it, if you get a chance of seeing y/n come out of her room.. Please make things right." She pats my shoulder.

I get the chills of just hearing her name.

"Yea.. I will." I nod.

"Oh and, one more thing. Can you come to the funeral, it's tomorrow." She asks.

Oh shit. I was definitely gonna see y/n there.

"Yeah ofc." I nod once again.

Gosh, this is so awkward.

"Thanks, once again. If you want, you can get to know Jason.." She shrugs.

I nod as she led me to his room.

"Jason!" She screams outside of his room door.

He opens it.

"What!" He looks at her, annoyed.

"Get to know Robin will you." She gives him a look.

"Yea sure." He shrugs.

She walks away as Jason let me in his room. I sat down on his bed, as he sat down next to me.

"Just so you know, I know you didn't cheat on y/n." He looks at me.

"How do you know I didn't.." I gulp.

"Well cause she told us everything about you, and you sound like ur not the type of guy to cheat." He shrugs.

"Oh.. Thanks I guess. I just don't know why she won't believe me."

I look down at my feet, fiddling with my fingers. I'm just upset.

"Maybe you can talk to her tomorrow, at the funeral." Jason looks at me.

I scoff.

"As if I have the guts to talk to her." I shake my head.

Jason changed the subject, as we got to know more about each other, he also fights too.

He's 14 just like me. I turned 14 a few months ago.

-

Robin's POV.

After a few hours of spending time at the house, I decided it was my time to leave.

"Hey Jason, I gotta go already." I say.

"Oh alr man, see you tomorrow." He says.

"Alr bye!" I say.

I walk down stairs, seeing Katherine.

"You leaving?" Katherine looks at me.

"Uh yeah, it's late." I scratch the back of my neck.

"Mm ok, bye Robin. See you tomorrow, and thank you. Once again." She gives me a small smile.

"Yeah no problem, cya!" I say.

I grab my coat and left.