9

Robin's POV.

Finally my suspension is over. Now Desiree transferred to my school I'm happy she is finally back.

Desiree is in all of my periods, isn't that amazing! We both sat next to each other in 1st period laughing our asses off about something.

"Robin your stupid why would you think that!" She wheezes.

It just made me laugh more, hearing her wheeze. We both glance at Jordan, Y/n, and Ethan who were examining us both.

Desiree and I both look at each other and immediately started bursted out laughing.

They looked at us weirdly on what we were laughing at but shook their heads.

Mr. Rogers then walked in, making me and Desiree stop laughing.

"Okay class, settle down. We have a new student with us, she came from new Jersey. Please introduce yourself." Mr. Rogers pointed at Desiree.

"Hi my name is Desiree, like you know already I moved from new Jersey, and I'm 15 years old." She smiles.

"Thank you Desiree, you may have a seat." He says.

She sits back down as y/n scoffs while shaking her head.

"Looks like someone is jealous." Desiree blurted out.

"Desiree what are you doing, stop." I say.

"What'd you say." Y/n speaks up.

"Desiree stop." I put my hands on her shoulders.

"You shouldn't even be talking. I bet you're the girl who Robin cheated on with y/n." A girl named Liliana who was also apart of y/n's group snickers.

Desiree, y/n, and I shoot our head to Liliana's face.

"Fuck did you say!" Desiree spat, standing up.

"Fuck is wrong with you?!" Y/n spat harshly.

Liliana immediately flinched at the tone of her voice and expression.

"Oh I was just-"

"Just doing nothing, pull that shit again nd I will beat the fuck out of you until I get pulled off of you!" Y/n spat angrily, harshly.

The whole class went silent after y/n said that. Liliana gulped and nodded without saying anything.

-

Robin's POV.

I sat with Desiree, Finney, Gwen at lunch as we were talking about what happened in first period.

"She really said that?" Gwen asks.

"Yupp, Liliana even looked scared." Desiree snickers.

I chuckle a little as I glance over across the cafeteria room, seeing Ethan and y/n smiling at each other while making eye contact.

I sigh and began to hear voices from my dad.

"You go over and bash his head against the wall! Show him who tf you is!" I hear my dad's voice echo in my head.

"I can't I already got suspended.." I whisper.

"Make it quick when you do it!" He says sharply.

"You hear me!"

I nod.

"Robin who are you talking to?" Finn asks.

"Oh nothing, I was just thinking." I say.

Finn, Gwen, and Desiree look at each other giving each other a frown. Ok.. Weird..

I look over again to see them both hugging, I sigh and walk out.