4

Robin's POV.

I pulled into Finney and Gwen's drive way, suggesting if I should honk or not.

I started driving once I turned 14. Yes I know it's too risky, and I'm still young. But my ma trusts me, and I have gotten pretty good at driving.

I see Finn and Gwen come out the front door.

"Hey guys!" I smiled.

"Hii robin!" They both smile.

"Are you guys excited, we're starting freshman year!!" Gwen exclaims, excitedly.

"How's it going with y/n?" Finn asks.

I lick my lips and sigh.

I explained everything to him on what happened yesterday how y/n wasn't happy to see me.

"No way, are you serious!" Gwen asks.

"Mhm." I hummed in response, as I kept driving.

Finn then looked back then looked at me.

"Uhh Robin, this isn't the way to school." Finn says, confusingly.

"I know, that's because I'm going to take jason and y/n to school." I sigh softly.

"What?! Why! Robin she's been a total bitch with you!" Finn throws his hands in the air, frustrated.

I clench my jaw tightly.

"Don't call her that." I shake my head.

"Whatever." He mutters angrily.

I pulled in front of the house, waiting.

"Should I honk?" I squint my eyes lightly.

"Yea sure. If you want to wake up the whole damn neighborhood, dingus." Gwen says in a tone, that it was a dumb question.

I roll my eyes as I see jason walking down the steps. He then jumps in the back.

"Hey!" I nod up my head towards him.

He returns it.

"Sup." He puts his backpack down.

"Is y/n coming.." I hesitantly ask.

He looks at me and nods. I began to tap my finger on the wheel, feeling my heart pick up its pace.

I hear a door slam shut, making me look out the window seeing y/n walking down the steps.

Gosh, curse her looks.

She then stops in her tracks and glances at me, then at jason.

"Jason what are you doing?" She tilts her head.

"What? I told you I got us a ride!" He throws his hands up in surrender.

She scoffs, shaking her head as she looked away.

"Yea whatever, I rather walk." She says sharply, and began to walk down the sidewalk.

"She can't even be in the same perimeter with me for a few minutes." I laugh lightly.

Then I drove off.

-

Robin's POV.

Once getting to school, I sigh. This is gonna be one rough school year.

"Guys here's my class, cya later!" Gwen waves at us.

"Bye Gwen!" Finn and I say.

"Here's my class, I'll see you later Robin!" Finn holds up his schedule.