8

Robin's POV.

I had the blanket draped over me as Desiree tried getting me up.

"Robin come on, get up! It's your 15th birthday." She tries getting me up.

"No Desiree, I just wanna be in bed. Please leave me alone.." I say softly.

Then the blanket gets yanked off of me. Making eyes with Finney and Gwen.

"What are you guys doing here?" I say softly.

"What we can't see you on your birthday?" Gwen laughs lightly.

"Yeah.. What were you thinking.." Finn smiles lightly.

I smile a little back at them as I look down, I couldn't help but shed a tear.

Immediately the three of them wrap arms around me. Comforting me.

After a few minutes they all pull away.

"I swear I'm gonna kick her ass." Desiree mutters angrily.

"Just say the word Robin. Zoom! Off, on my way to y/n's house." Gwen says.

I laugh lightly as I wiped my eyes.

"God, no don't do that." I chuckle.

"I can't believe she's treating you like this Robin.." Gwen curls her lips into a frown.

"I don't blame her gwenny.." I huff.

"Robin why do you keep defending her..?" Finn crosses his arms.

I sigh.

"I don't know.."

-

Robin's POV.

Eventually Desiree, Finney, and Gwen managed to get me out of bed.

We decided to go to the diner that just opened, the same one we saw Jordan and y/n's group.

"Guys do we really have to do this." I roll my eyes.

"Yes now stop whining." Desiree drags me inside.

We find a booth and sit down, I sat next to Desiree and Finney and Gwen sat next to each other.

Them all three were laughing and smiling as I just sat there thinking. I look up then let out a little gasp, once seeing Jordan and y/n's group walk in.

"Kill me right now." Gwen rubs her head.

"Ughh those little gremlins are everywhere." I huff.

"Awe, did Arellano punk out." Jordan snickers.

"You have some nerve talking right after he kicked your ass." Gwen stands up, she looked so fed up.

"Alright Gwen calm down." Finn sits her back down.

"And you!" Gwen points at y/n.

"Me what." Y/n knitted her eyebrows confusingly.

"Just leave will you." Desiree speaks up.

They all roll their eyes and go sit down across at another booth.

I look over seeing y/n, squinting her eyes slightly. Examining Desiree and I.

Y/n just rolls her eyes while shaking her head. I look over at Desiree and we both shook our head at each other.

"Alright I'm done. Desiree come with me." Gwen stands up, slamming her hands down on the table as she got up.

"Gwen stop!" I say but ofc the both of them didn't listen.

-

Gwen's POV.

"You come with me, now." I point at y/n.

She rolls her eyes and got up. We then walked out of the diner, standing in the front.

"What?" She perks up an eyebrow.

"What has happened to you y/n." I crossed my arms as Desiree stood next to me.

"What are you talking about." She knits her eyebrows in confusion.

"Oh you know exactly what I'm talking about. Why are you acting like this!" I say with a huff.

"Acting like how." She tilts her head.

Oh this girl is gonna piss me off.

"Why are you treating Robin like shit y/n?!" I try to say calmly but failed.

"Me?! Me treating Robin like shit!" She completely throwed me off at the change of her tone, expression.

"Yea! Why are you treating him like that. He's done nothing to you." I say.

"He's done nothing to me! Are you serious?! Gwen have you bumped your head or something?! Hello! He cheated on me!" She spat.

"Your so fucken stupid! He didn't cheat on you, you ditz!" I spat back.

"Oh yeah, how do you know." She perks up an eyebrow.

"Cause I know where those things came from. Unlike you! You don't know." I say sharply.

"What am I supposed to do. Let him explain." She scoffed.

"Yes-"

"There's nothing to explain." She says sharply.

She began to walk away.

"Oh no, we're not done here." I grab her.

"What stupid shit are you on y/n! Telling Robin that he's a little bitch, and how he's pathetic?! Robin was never that." I spat angrily.

"Yea whatever." She scoffs.

"Is that all you have to say y/n?! Are you fucken serious!" I began to get even more angrier.

"Quit saying stupid shit to him. He's completely torn himself apart because of you! Now he's blaming everything on himself!" I throw my hands up in fed up.

"Good he shou-"

"No it's not good, you idiot! You were the one who drove him to insanity, now your the one tearing him apart!" I say sharply.

"Yeah. You better cut that shit out before I drag the stupidity out of you." Desiree says harshly.

I glance at Desiree and widened my eyes as she began to take a few steps forward, towards y/n.

"Okay des, calm down. Don't start with that." I grab her shoulder, and rubbed her back.

Y/n looks at Desiree having her full attention.

"And you are? His gf?" She snickers.

"No, but I am his friend. And as his friend I wouldn't want some bitch telling him stupid shit!" Desiree spat harshly.

"ANYWAY! Y/n. He never cheated on you, believe me." I say calm as I possibly could.

Y/n looked away and stared at the floor.

"You were so in love and now-"

"Shut up." Y/n cuts me off, shaking her head in denial, and walks back inside the diner.

I sigh and look down as Desiree rubs my back.