7

Robin's POV.

I was laying in bed, having nothing to do since I was suspended.

"Robin! Someone is here for you!" I hear my mom say.

I wonder who could it be. Finn and Gwen are still in school.

"Coming!" I shout.

I sigh and get up, to go downstairs. I open the door.

"Desiree?!" I exclaim.

"Robinnnn!" She laughs.

I hug her immediately.

"I haven't seen you in forever!" She smiles.

"Oh my god, it's so good to see you!" I smile as well.

Desiree is my childhood best friend. We met in kindergarten, our parents became friends so we had play dates, and until she had to move away when we were 11.

"I missed you so much!" I hug her again.

"I missed you as well, I was literally begging my mom to move back." She chuckles.

"But oh my god, what are you doing down here!" I ask her.

"Wellll, good news. My parents didn't like how they were getting paid back in new Jersey, so they decided to move back!" She squeals.

"Your lying!" I exclaim.

"I'm not!" She smiles.

"Oh my god this is so great!!" She laughs.

"I know right." I smile.

"Okay enough chatter, you gotta tell me what has been happening in your life dude!" She chuckles.

"Ok ok, come inside." I lead her in.

We both went to my room as she plopped on my bed.

"Ok now tell me!" She sits up.

"Ohh nothing much, I met a girl last year in 8th grade." I smile.

"Oooo Robin got a little crushhh." She teases me.

"Her name is y/n." I smile a little.

"We both ended up liking each other, then we started dating. Everything was so great. I took her to the beach once, and danced with her."

"She was different.. I don't know but she was. I've never felt like this for anybody before, till I met her.. She's kind, sweet, always has a smile on her face, she's gorgeous, beautiful, perfect.."

"I loved her so much... Till all of that changed.."

I drop my smile immediately.

"Jeez dude, your literally in love. What happened though." She asks.

"Well everything changed, after we got kidnapped by some psycho dude." I roll my eyes.

"Holy shit! You got kidnapped!?" She puts her hand over her mouth.

"Yeah.." I laugh lightly.

"But anyway, after we got kidnapped she had been acting weird. She always told me she was okay, but ofc I didn't believe her." I shrug.

"Well one day after school I was looking for something special and I went off to the kitchen to go find it. Once I came back to my room, she had tears in her eyes."

"She saw a photo of a girl kissing me in the cheek. She also saw a bracelet, perfume, and a jacket that weren't mine." I look down.

"Wait but-" I cut her off.