14

(HIS HANDS OMFFFGGGGG🤭🤭🤭)

Robin's POV.

"I seriously can't believe you went to a party, and got drunk!" Gwen scolds me.

"Oh come on Gwen, it was only one time!" I Huff.

"Nope you've done it many times! Don't lie!" She crosses her arms.

"I didn't but okay." I roll my eyes.

"How come you didn't invite me!" Desiree huffs while crossing her arms.

"DESIREE!" Gwen and Finn scolds her.

"WHAT! I'm just saying." She shrugs.

I chuckle before the bell rings, meaning we had to go to class. Desiree and I sat in first period, after not being there for a whole week.

"Robin and Desiree, where have you two been this whole week?" Mr. Rogers looks at the both of us, while perking up an eyebrow.

Desiree and I look at each other, then back at Mr. Rogers.

"Uhh... Family emergencies." Desiree says.

"Just sit down." He sighs.

We sat down for what felt like hours.

-

Robin's POV.

I huff and walk inside the house, making shivers go down my spine as the temperature dropped.

Immediately I widened my eyes seeing the girl sitting down, watching tv, and had her jaw clenched for some reason.

"Robin-"

"Yeah, yeah I know you don't want me here blah blah blah, well you know what I'm not here for you." I cut her off and sigh.

I see Jason come down the stairs with a smile on his face.

"Guess what." He says.

"Hm?" I hum in response."

"I'm gonna finally ask her to be my girlfriend!" He says excitedly.

"For reals. That's good.. Whatever you do don't fart." I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Your very funny." He says sarcastically.

"I know right." I nod.

-

Robin's POV.

"I don't wanna go!" I groan.

"I don't care if you do or do not! You were so eager to go to parties for a whole week, and get drunk! So now your going!" Gwen shouts.

"Fine! Just let me change." I sigh.

"Hurry up!" Gwen groans.

I shake my head, changing into a pair of black baggy jeans, and my black hoodie. As always.

I come out as Gwen sighs.

"Still no bandana and muscle shirts.." She asks.

I shake my head 'no' then looks at desiree and Finn as they all curl their lips into frowns.

Why do they keep doing that..

-

Robin's POV.

Once getting to the little treehouse of Gwen and Finn's my jaw dropped once seeing.

Jordan and y/n.

"Okay, no. What the hell are they doing here!" I point at the both of them.