20

Y/n's pov.

"Y/n? Amor?" I hear Robin's voice.

"Yeah?!" I yell.

"I want to ask you something." Robin walks over.

I look at him, waiting for his response.

"I want you to meet my mom." He looks at me.

I froze, I widen my eyes and look at him.

"Me? Wait- I'm totally unprepared." I look around before looking at him.

"Oh come on, she will love you! I know she will." He tilts his head and smiles a little.

I exhale deeply before looking down, and thought to myself.

"Yeah sure, why not." I look at him and smile.

He smiles as well and hugs me. He pulls away and places a gentle kiss on my lips.

-

Robin's pov.

I was at the mall with y/n as she stood there in the jewelry store, wondering what she can get for my ma.

"Babe, I already told you, you don't need to get her a gift." I chuckle and look at her.

"No, no. I don't care, I'm meeting your mom for the first time, and I can't just show up with nothing!" She huffs.

"This one is perfect!" She gasps, as she held a diamond bracelet.

After buying the bracelet, she seemed a little off.

"What's wrong?" I ask her.

"Nothing, I'm just so nervous. I feel like I'm gonna throw up, oh god!" She gags a little.

"Hey, calm down she is gonna love you! I promise!" I rub her back softly.

I held her hand as she looks up at me and smiles, calming herself down.

-

Y/n's pov.

There we stood in front of the house, I was about to meet his mom.

"I can't do this I'm gonna throw up!" I held my stomach.

"Just calm down.. She will love you!" Robin smiles.

I nod before taking a deep breath, and walked in the house.

I look over in the kitchen seeing his mom cooking something.

"Hi!" I start off to get her attention, trying so hard not to stutter.

"Mom, this is y/n! My beautiful girlfriend." Robin looks at me and smiles.

I smile as well as I felt myself getting red.

"Oh it's so nice to finally meet you honey! Please sit, dinner is almost ready." She says softly.

"Nice to finally meet you as well, ms Arellano!" I walk over and shake her hand.

"Please, call me Lizzy!" She smiles.

I smile as well and sat down.

"Robin always talked about you. He would always come to me for advice, and always told me how your beautiful, loves your personality, and how much he loves you and wants to kiss you-"

"Okay mom!" Robin cuts her off, softly before smiling sarcastically at her.

Lizzy laughed a little before taking out the plates.

"Let me help!" I smile and stood up.

"Oh no, it's okay honey you go sit down. I got it!" She insists.

"Please, I insist!" I tilt my head and smile.

She smiles before nodding.

"Oh I got you a little something!" I brought out the bag that had the bracelet in.

"Sweetie you didn't have to get me anything.." She gasps a little.

"I did though." I smile.

She smiles and takes out the bracelet, before gasping.

"Oh honey, it's beautiful! Thank you!" She smiles and hugs me.

I jump a little feeling her touch, but hugged her back.

"You should've seen her at the mall mom. She was gonna puke." Robin walks over.

"Shush!" I smack his arm gently, as he chuckled.

I take out the bracelet and placed it on her wrist. She smiles as she examined the piece of jewelry.

"Thank you! I really appreciate it." She smiles once again.

I nod at her, before taking the plates and setting them on the table.

We all sat down and began to talk, as she got to know more about me, and I got to know more about her.

-

Y/n's pov.

"I told you she was gonna love you!" Robin laughs.

"Jeez, I was so close to throwing up as I started talking." I exhale.

"Hey! You did amazing. I proud of you!" He puts his arm around me.

I smile as he smiled as well.

"Where are we going now?" I look at him.

"You'll see." She smiles.

We both get into his car as he drove off somewhere.

"Here put this on!" Robin hands me a bandana.

I held the bandana in my hand, it was the bandana he always wore when he was 13.. We're both now 16 entering senior year next year.

Oh how time flies.

I put on the bandana around my eyes and waited. We came to a stop, feeling Robin placing his hands on my hands.

I gripped onto him as he led me some where. I felt soft texture hitting onto my feet.

(WE HAVE SANDALS ON, WITH WHITE PAINTED TOE NAILS, AND NOT SIX TOES OKAY!)

He removes the bandana.

It was the beach. The first time we came here on our first date. I gasp as the water still had it's glowing looks.

I turn around seeing Robin holding a dozen of beautiful red roses, with chocolates, and a teddy bear.

I smile and quickly went up to him and kissed him.

"I love this so much Robin. You don't have to do so much though!" I take the roses into my hands.

"I want to!" He laughs.

He pulls me in and kisses me again. He takes out his radio and played a song.

This Magic Moment - The Drifters.

I listened to the words as it put me in 'awe' the words are just something else. It makes me feel happy.

There we sat on the blanket Robin had brought, watching the sunset, with his arm around me, and resting my head onto his shoulder.