First day at Uni pt 1.

Warning!:None 🤷🏻‍♀️

Morning:

Y/n's pov:I woke up due to an alarm going of, "Great first day of Uni", I mumbled to myself. I went downstairs to greet the maids and my parents, "morning everyone",I stop in my tracks for a greet back "morning ms. y/l/n, one of the maids say, I smile at her and she smiles back "where's dad?", I say concerned "he had left for work",the same maid answerd back "would you like pancakes for breakfast dear", "yes pls" I say now answering her questions, I walk of into the distance to one of the rooms in the hall way. *30 minutes later* I had finished my shower and into appropriate clothes for Uni, I didn't wanna be scolded on my first day of Uni. I walk into the dining room to see that my pancakes have been made, "just how I like it, THANK YOU!", I shout out.

After breakfast I grabed my things and headed out the door and into my car.

Your car:

I waved to the security guard and he waved back with a smile.

Before I made my way to Uni I went to the coffee shop to drain my still tiredness out.After ordering and paying for my coffee I sat at a table near the counter,a minute later my name was called. I thank the person in the back of the counter and headed to the door and to my car, I unlocked the car then headed in I turn my car on and headed out of the parking lot.

I pulled up and into the Uni parking lot, when I popped out of the car all eyes were on me,turns out it was because of my car, I locked my door and headed tawords the office door where I got my schedule for classes I walked through the halls to my first class. I walked in and sat my belongings down. Everyone started walking in and took there seats,A beautiful woman sat next to me and I looked towards her way with a smile "Hello I'm y/n" the woman looked my way and smiled back "I'm Briana but you can call me brie"(no,not the actress brie) I smile at the beautiful woman's comment and took my hand out she shock it and looked towards the door so I followed her actions a blonde lady who I assumed was our professor walked in.

A/n:hello beautifuls btw this is my first story I've ever done 🥲 so pls give ideas and I'll make a shorts if I have time.Holidays start soon so i'll make more on this story I'll maybe post on here 2 times a day but if I don't have time to do so I'm so sorry I hope you enjoyed!😊❤️