discharged

__________
Y/n's pov:

Today I was getting discharged from the hospital which I was glad because heckk I've been stuck in that hospital bed for a whole month.

With Scarlett by my side I was able to get around.im happy that we made it official,so happy. We bid our goodbyes to the nurses before walking out to the car park "I parked the car right there so you didn't have to walk far" "well thank you that's very kind if you" I smile when I see a shade of pink on her checks " let's get you in" she helps me in the passenger seat before helping me buckle up "are we all set?" "Mhm" I hum
Letting her know we were ready to hit the road. I wake up to scarlett tapping my leg lightly whispering nonsense since I was still in a daze "hm?" "We're home darling" "mhm" I try unbuckle myself but failing at every attempt "you look like you need some help" "I do actually" I laugh, she unbuckles me before mimicking her own actions with her own belt "thank you" I say loud enough for her to hear "your welcome love" " 'love' " I Mimick her and she turns around "hm?" "The last time you called me that, was the night after it all happened" I suddenly felt sick in the stomach "the past is the past" she says mimicking what I said the other day I smile nodding my head before I aloud her to pull me to my feat so I was standing.

We make our way inside Scarletts warm home,just kidding it's cold as a mother fucker "fuck it's cold in here" "obviously I haven't been home since well I can't remember" "right well could you pass me the remote to the air conditioner pls" I mumble a little as she passes the remote I put it on 25•c so it wouldn't get to hot.

"It's nice to finally be home" I say leaning on her shoulders "I'm glad your home" she raps her arm around my stomach pulling me more in so I was half on the couch and half on her lap "mm this is nice" I mumble earning a chuckle from my side. "Wanna watch a movie" "yeah what's new?" "Well there's a new marvel movie out" "hm what's it about" "hm I don't know I've just Heard of it" "ok let's watch it" scarlett logs into Disney plus as she searches for this movie 'Endgame' the tittle says "wow I love the cover I wonder if we'll see Lizzie" (yes Elizabeth is still in endgame but scarlett isn't she doesn't play Natasha in this book, she's a professor) "I hope" she mumbles "you still mad about that" "who said I was mad" "ok fine are you still jealous" "ugh shut up" she pulls me out of her grip folding her arms making me pout "Hey!" "Nope" "fine!" We wait acouple minutes until scarlett stands up "are you coming?" "Hmm ok" I shoot up a little to fast stumbling a little before she caught me "slow and steady love or you'll end up with a broken arm or leg" "tsk I know" I roll my eyes playfully "where are we going?" "To get some snacks" "alright..just let me get my shoes on" I say back struggling to even get my first shoe on "here let me help" she puts my shoes on easily before tying the laces double notting it before doing the same with the other "thank you" I say with a shameless smile "anytime" we fix ourselves in her car before rolling of to the shop down the road "you stay in here" "fineee but get me some M&M's plss" "alright" (I love m&m's 🥲)

Scarlett comes back with a grocery bag placing it in my lap when she jumps in. I look through the bag and see the M&M's
"Yes I remembered" she laughs beside me placing her free and on my thigh giving it a quick squeeze letting it go to change the gear.

"Thanks" I say devouring the M&M's along with other junk food "slow down you might choke" I nod slowing down my chewing passing the bag to Scarlett.

We watch the movie and I wowed and captain marvel (Brie Larson)
the movie goes on and it comes to nat and Clint's part (someone and Jeremy Renner) "let me go" I start to sob "nooo nat" I loved nat she was my comfort character. Scarlett pulls me in more as I lay my face in the crook of her neck "WHAT NOOOO!!" tears streaming down my face as I watch nat fall. The movie gets paused and I crawl on Scarletts lap "she died?" "That's the way of life we are born to die" "don't leave me alone ok I don't want to loose you" we weren't even halfway through the movie and I wanted to go to bed alright you let's get you in comfortable clothes" "hm" I get if scarletts lap waiting for her to stand so we could walk up together.
"Imma take a shower" I say heading to the bathroom "alright yell out for me if you need me" "mhm"

I stay in the shower for a little over half an hour not wanting to leave the warmness "love are you ready to hop out" "mhm" I hop out rapping a warm body towel around me so the cold wouldn't beat me up, I change into warm clothes before walking out the bathroom with my damp hear rapped in a towel. "Wow I feel fresh" I mumble "you look fresh" Scarlett replies I smile walking to my side of the bed (yes they're sharing beds) I rap myself into her arms slowly drifting of to sleep but before I could my phone starts vibrating "why isn't it dead!" "I have no idea" I look at the Id number 'Bitch' "hm it's Ella (Eleanor)" "hi Ella" "Bitch your awake! Girl I went to the hospital and they said you were discharged a lady took you home" "since when!" "Since when what?" "Since you were seeing someone!!!" "Firsts of all stop yelling and second you don't need to know about my love life!" "Ok fine but I am going to meet the love of my Best friends life" "no your not" "yes I am" "ughh what ever" "bye love you!!" "Love you too see you never" the call ends and I see a look on Scarletts face "who's Ella?" "She's my Best friend we've been friends since the day we were born" "right!!" "Shut up are you jealous" "nooo" whatever suits you Ms Johansson" I mock "shut up and go to sleep" "fine goodnight" "goodnight" she mumbles and now we were both nocked out.

_________________________________________

A/n: short chap again might post another tonight just depends if you remind me nah jk I will try remember hahaha hope your having a great day today!!!