missed birthday

It's been awhile sorry. a week ago I thought of discontinuing this book but I decided against it and well I'm back. I kinda lost my passion in writing since I started highschool,but I'll get there I'm learning.
(I looked back to my last chap and surprisingly I had a goodish idea.)
Stay tuned to see my idea I have made in my mind to this chapter :)
______________
Scarletts pov:

"Alright class pls continue on page 349 and read it to yourselves quietl-" "sorry miss I was stuck in traffic" I hear from the door.'y/n' "take a seat Ms y/l/n" I say sternly in my teacher tone,I haven't had a proper conversation with y/n since that night. I love her but she doesn't want to face the Consequences and I understand that but I just can't wait a month it's to long. "Ms the bell has rung" wow was I in thought for that long? "Alright then..class dismiss"

*A month later...*
It's been a whole month since news from over the phone telling me that y/n has gotten into an accident I was devastated that I had to call in 'sick' I've been by her side the whole time since that day.having days in and out so it wasn't suspicious since rumours spread around the uni.students (mostly her fellow classmates and Friends) have visited her.i just wish she was up right now so I could tell her how much I love her.She missed her birthday because of this stupid accident a few blocks away from the uni, a stupid drunk driver almost took her life because he wasn't sober enough to know what he was doing.
__________
Y/ns pov:
I sturr up to a weight on the right side of me."S-Scarelett?" I mutter as she flutter her eyes open "y/n!?,oh god y/n I'm glad your awake" she pulls me into a tight hug butterflies forming into my stomach. "Scarlett" "hmm?" She hums letting her grip fall "how long have I been asleep?" I question "it's been almost a month 'a month?! "What?!-" I stop mid air loosing oxygen from my lungs letting it hard to breathe "oh god are you ok? Do you need water" "y-yes pls" I stutter between my coughs she runs out to get a cup of water and a nurse to inform them I was awake.

Both a nurse and Scarlett walk into the room a cup filled with water in scarletts hand before it fell into mines.gulping down the whole thing  I was greatful to have something in my system after a whole month 'wait- a whole month....I missed my birthday' "I see your awake Ms y/l/n" "indeed I am and pls call me by my name y/l/n is to oldy" "alright...well I'm glad your awake and safe" I smile at the kind gesture nodding in response "when am I aloud to leave" "well we'll have to do some check ups on you so when you leave your healthy" "alright" "well I'll let you ladies be I'll check on you in an hour" "ok" the nurse leaves leaving me with Scarlett. "so besides being here what have you been up to well I was on this bed alseep" "well not much really" "scarlett...it's been a month" "I know it's just I...well.." "you?" "Y/n.." "hm?" "Do you know how much I've waited for this day?" "How much" "since the day of the incident...fuck it y/n! You make me the happiest in this whole entire universe and I love you so much and I just hope you love me back... I'm-" "Scarlett..." "I'm sorry"  tears start to fill her beautiful checks. I cup her face wiping her tears away with my thumb. "Scarlett..stop
apologizing the past is the past...it happened...and I love you too"

"Really?,i-i I'm not dreaming right?" I lightly chuckle my Palms finding it's way to her checks, I pull her in for a light kiss pulling away so she good process also allowing myself to spit out words "it's real" she smiles in respond pulling me in Forcefully our lips puzzled like it was meant to be.(it's meant to be because I want this to be a happy ending)
We pull away for air both our checks rosed like we just ran a marathon.
Those green eyes turn black as I see lust in her eyes smiling in response pulling her into a hug rapping my arms over her shoulder as she pulls herself close to me.

"By the way happy late birthday" scarlett says next to me handing a small box "what is it?" "See for yourself" . I open the box revealing a ring "it's beautiful!" My eyes full with happiness I hug her tightly whispering a 'thank you' "here let me put it on" I hand her the box as she takes the ring out "to the beautiful woman in front of my eyes will you be my girlfriend" the confession left me shocked "yes a thousand times yes!"
Happy tears fall from my eyes,has I close them.she pulls me in for a kiss
'i could get used to this'
_________________________________________

A/n: sorry if it's short but it's official they're together, though I did say there was a happy ending.in relationships they have there ups and downs so I will do so I won't break them up because that was the point in this story. I wanted a happy ending but also have some angst in it so it was interesting I haven't read the chapters which I need to do so I know where the storyline is but I will try to post alot of chapters tonight if it's morning for you good morning and if it's night for you then goodnight.
And well I hope your all doing well in school cause I'm not 😁

{And happy birthday!! to the birthday girls/boys out in the world from me and me 🥰🥰💯 wish use the happiest day everr!!!🥳🎉}