no snapping necks!

______________
Scarlett's pov:

It's been a week since the confession y/n has been back to school and everything's been great we haven't been exposed yet since her friend Ella knew about us we ended up meeting her over at y/ns house. Y/n was thinking putting it up for sail and we'll when did she sold the house and the furniture since she was moving in with me.(sorry if its going to fast this'll be a quick chapter since I'll be busy today)

I go through marking and I hear a door open "Ms Johansson aren't you going to have lunch" Mr Edwards says "I have marking to do" "mk well I was hoping if you were free tonight" Mr Edwards first name Jason has been trying to get me to have a date with him but me being the lady I am I have declined his offer multiple times since I started working here I mean I'm a lesbian secretly and I'm in a relationship with the girl well women I love "your not gonna stop are you" "I'd do anything to make you mine" I get disgusted "Mr Edwards your not my type get it in your head" "I can change that" "Pls for god's sake leave!" "Or what?" He comes closer to my desk getting a hold of my wrist "let go of me!" I scream but he covers my mouth "your mines Scarlett whether you like it or not" tears start to fall as he devours my body before he could go further down the door flies open 'y/n!' "Hey! what are you doing!"
_________
Y/ns pov

"I'm giving love to my girl what are you gonna do-" "I may have just woken up Mr Edwards but I will snap your neck if you lay a hand on Ms Johansson again or any woman!" I get a grip of his neck "what are you fucking her! Or something" my blood boils "I said any woman not just her DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING I SAID?!" "Tsk what are you gonna do Ms felmin won't believe you a lifeless student!" "Not if I see it for myself" Ms felmin the Schools headmaster says at the door Let Me Edward go" I let him go pushing back meters away from him "my office now Mr Edwards! Ms Johansson go home get some rest and y/n pls don't tell anyone about this and you won't be snapping anyone's neck understood." "Yes Ms felmin." I watch as Mr Edwards follows Ms felmin like a lost puppy I look over to scarlett who has tears still rolling "are you alright?" "Im lucky you walked in." "Well class is in 20 minutes do you want me to help you?" "No it's ok but I'd like something else" "hm?" She leans in for a kiss.

"Well I'll see you at home then." "Mhm see you at home love" I watch as she walks out the door sighing before heading to my seat in the back.
_________________________________________

A/n I know it's short sorry