First day at Uni pt 2

Warning!:drugs, alcohol and sexual behavior and sex scenes.

Scarletts pov:As I walked through the door I looked over to my students and smiled then for some reason I had a staring contact with one of my students *god she's hot*,no Scarlett snap out of it,I did so and looked away. "Good morning everyone,I'm your professor for the new ones here pls stand up and introduce yourself so your face is familiar in this room"

Y/ns pov: I knew this was my que so I started making my way up obviously feelings eyes on me.I stood in the front where everyone could see me. "Hello my name is y/n y/l/n umm..I used to play soccer before my parents moved here, and I hope we can be friends some day", I smile at the group Infront of me and headed tawords my seat.

Lecture started and I was so focused on what I was learning,until my phone rang, I looked at the name of the caller and it was my mom. I excuse myself out the door and pushed the glowing green button,"Hello mom pls explain why you called me in the middle of lecture",I say with a soft tone "hello love I'm calling you to inform you that your father and I are going on a business trip and I wanna know,do you have the spare key with you?" I look towards my pocket that has my keys in and pop my hand inside and grab what's needed I look and see the spare key, "Indeed yes I do thank you for telling me and enjoy your business trip love you tell dad I love him to",A chuckle is heard and my mother says "yes dear indeed we will enjoy it and yes I'll tell your father you love him,ok bye sweetie see you in acouple of days I hope unis going well-" my mum stops in her tracks to listen to the person who is talking to her she stops the silence with a "ok thank you for telling me" "anyways sweetie I gotta go the piolet has informed me that we will be moving into the plane now I love you more bye love" "bye mum love you once again don't keep the piolet waiting he might take of without you" "ok will do bye love" "bye mom" the call has ended and I find myself back into class.I take my seat and continue what I left of.

*1 hour later*
Lecture has ended and everyone is packing there things to go there next class and I do the same. Before I head towards the door I hand in what I had to hand in.I find myself Infront of my professors desk I tap on her table
not wanting to talk,she looks up obviously flustered she clears her throat "may I help you Ms y/l/n"
"These are needed in your hand professor" I explain putting a small pile Infront of her "uh yes thank you Ms", I smile and walk of but when I'm towards the door I hear my name get called, I turn and see my professor next to her desk fiddleing with her fingers I could tell she was nervous but I didn't play much attention "yes professor" I reply bluntly "Uh are you gonna go to the party tonight?" I look at her confused "what party?" I say concerned "well every year students invite the whole school to a party for a welcome back" I look at her confused why she asked me this "I'll think about it" I say "uh yes ok I'll let you go to your next class dear" I smile and we bid our goodbyes.

*Skiping to the end of the day 🥲* while I was walking tawords my car someone called out to me "hello it would be kind If you could attend the welcome back party tonight" "yeah I'd love to" "ok here's an invite the location and everything is on here this party includes alcohol and drugs
"Well that doesn't consern me because
I know how to control my alcohol" the student nods and my comment and we bid our goodbyes

*Reading the info on the invite sheet*

"God it starts in 5 hours,I have time to have a shower and get ready" I mumble to myself.

At home:
I walk through the front door knowing that it was full of maids and butlers. I say hi to the same maid from this morning and she bids he hi's back I walk of to my room and into my bathroom to get my shower ready I look through what I wanted to wear and found a nice red dress

The dress:

After my modeling in my big mirror I headed into the kitchen where some the maids were I grab myself a water and pop down on one of the couches "where are you going why you look fancy" a maid says I smile knowing it was my favorite one "they'res a party some kids are hosting it" would you like me to pick you up when you wanna come home sweetie" "yes pls ma can you also drive me there if possible" " yeah it is possible when do you wanna leave" " In an hour pls" "sure I'll be in my room if you need me dear" "ok but will do, I'll call you when I wanna come home" "ok dear" I open my phone and see a message from my Best friend bella I open the message and smile I click the call button and she picks up immediately
I chuckle at her behavior "hello to you too" she says "oooh where are you going" she says with a mocky tone "I'm going to a welcome back party kids at my Uni are hosting it" "looks like your going on a date then a party" I laugh at her comment.
*1 hour later*
I look over to the clock on the wall and Bella and I bids our goodbyes and the call ended I flop up and tawords the maids room. I knock before entering to tell her I was there when the maid collected her belongings that are needed we head to the door and into my car I get into the passengers seat while the maid gets into the drivers seat.when we get out of the gates I put in the location for the party into the speaker for directions.

When we pull up I hope out and thanked the maid I closed the door and watched as the car drove into the distance then walked tawords the music.When I walked in I was greeted by face I had seen at Uni I walked tawords the bar to get a fresh bottle of beer.I pay for my drink and go onto the dance floor I open my bottle and flick the cap somewhere and started chugging on the bottle I hadn't been to a party since I was 18 because partying wasn't really my thing,but I had to stop being an adult and be a teenager.many drinks later I found myself dancing wildly on the dance floor,then stopped on my tracks and walked tawords the bar once again "I'd like another pls",the bartender gives my original but I stay seated until a husky voice asked if I wanted to dance,I turn tawords the voice and realize it was my professor,was she really asking me to dance with her?! My thoughts drifted of and I found myself holding her and while we made our way to the dance floor we started dancing wildly then the music stopped the speaker turned on and a voice spoke "hello students and teachers thank you for coming to the welcome back party we are so grateful to have you here pls on the corner over here we will be playing spin the bottle and over there is the ping-pong where everyone will get waisted yeah enjoy anyways the music will be cut of for awhile so we can have everyone play our choice of games", I chuckle and head over to the spin the bottle game and so does my professor.

*Many kisses later....*

Scarletts pov:it was my turn to spin the bottle I grab the middle and spin it,spins later it lands on y/n, my heart started beating like it was running for it's life I look at her and she smiles I walk over to her and sit Infront of her I lean in closing our massive gap I could tell she liked it because she kissed me back I could hear cheers in the background the 1 minute was over but I didn't pull away neither did y/n,she cups my check while my hand goes down to her thighs for support then we pulled away staring into eachothers eyes I got up and put my hands out for her to grab and we found ourselves in one of the rooms on a bed making out,we basically just left a croud just to make out the makeout session lasted a full 5 minutes then we pulled away for air.I went back down but find my plump lips on her neck making her moan I go down near her breast but stop to kiss her once again.She finds my zipper and zips it down she pulls away asking for permission,I nod and she takes of my dress I help her with both our dressers leaving both of us in our  panties,I kiss her while one of her breasts were in my hands she moans with pleasure I stop our makeout and plop my lips onto her now hard nipple "professor..." I stop giving her breasts attention "call me Scarlett, professor at Uni" "pls...don't stop"
I smirk and go back to giving her breasts attention but switch so they could get the same attention.I stop and leave kisses down her body and stopped at the top of her panties I look up and she nods.I leave kisses on her uperthighs before removing her panties I look at the beauties lady part and connect my lips to it making her groan at the feeling making me heat up I start sucking on her clit making my way in,y/n moans out my name begging for more so I insert 2 fingers in making her moan many things
I feel her go tight knowing she was close so I pick up my speed not long after my actions she cumed.I pulled out letting her ride her high I lick my fingers tasteing her I look at her then I go in for a kiss making her taste herself I let go and lay next to her and she starts speaking "god that was amazing" she lays up leaving me down "I think we should head home and get some rest", she looks over to me and says "I can't walk so could you kindly pass me my phone so I could call my driver".I look in the direction she's pointing and put my dress on then walking over to grab y/ns phone but when I grabbed it her screen turned on it was a photo of her and another girl, I walk over to her turning of her phone before passing it to her,she taps to her destination and puts the phone to her ear I go between her legs placing my hands on her waist.

Y/ns pov:As I call my driver Scarlett comes between my legs putting her hands on my waist I get butterflies immediately.I zone back in when I hear a voice on the other line "Hey Ms I'm ready to leave,but would it be ok if someone tagged along?" "Ohhh you met a someone" "yes I did when will you be here?" "In 10 minutes, wait on the sidewalk I'll pick you up ok sweetie" "ok thank you Ms" the call ends and I could tell Scarlett wanted more so I leaned in before pulling away so I could talk, "my driver will be here in 10 minutes so could you help me put my dress on pls" she nods grabbing my dress so I could put it on and grabbed my panties that were on the bed. After dressing up we went outside and waited for my driver.minutes later a familiar car pulled up and we jumped in I sat at the back with Scarlett.The whole ride was silent and when we pulled up Scarlett wow'd dragging the 'O' as we pulled up."What an exhausted night" I groan making both of the ladies look at me I lean on Scarlett not wanting to walk anymore she understood and put me on her shoulders while one of the maids led her to my room we fell asleep immediately.