"are you sure"

*Beep Beep Beep*

Scar's pov:

I groan turning my alarm of before turning my body to face
y/n 'god she's beautiful' "it's rude to stare you know" "I thought you were asleep" "I was..."
"Good morning" "morning" "MORNING sleepy heads" "Wanda your still here?" "Ofcourse I am,come on get up breakfast is ready" "alright,come on scar" "after you" she chuckles at my behavior before slipping out from the covers heading out the door leaving me alone with my thoughts.

I sigh getting out from the covers myself heading down start where the 2 were "alright umm I better head out I have a meeting in an hour and I don't wanna be late bye y/n bye scar" Lizzie rumbles on giving both me and y/n quick hugs before heading out the door.

"So-" y/n gets cut of when her phone starts going of... 'great another call...but from who?' "hello?...oh yes right away...great yup see you soon..." "Uh sorry I have to head out soon too.." "no it's fine it must've been important" "no not really" "right..." "While after breakfast we can talk?..before I head out?" "Yah..."

After cleaning up breakfast we head to the living room,y/n sits at the couch opposite me but close enough to hear me talk.."right um look scar...I'm..I don't know what made you think I liked Lizzie I mean it may look like I do but we haven't seen eachother for a very long time and um-" "no y/n I know you don't love her.. it's her Elizabeth herself the way she looked at you last night her eyes were full of lust..." "Wait really..." "Yes really" "I didn't even realize that..." "It's ok...I mean I don't own you at all..so why should I bother about who falls inlove with you" "what are you saying?" "I think we should stop seeing eachother in that kind of way...I mean I'm your teacher and your my student..." "Scar... Are you sure?" "I'm not sure" I hate myself for saying that... "Yah your right..." "What?" "Your right we should stop seeing eachother in that kind of way.." "oh...right" "if this is us then... goodbye Ms Johansson see you at school.." "y/n" "Scarlett" "we don't have to do this" "oh but we do I've realized how wrong it is,I have a good life" "pls y/n" "good bye" I watch as y/n walks out the front door,tears making over my eyesight, dropping to the ground feeling it all come through.

Y/ns pov:
I walk out the door Tears forming,I quickly wipe the tears  heading to the direction of my car. I close up the door allowing it to come to life "FUCK!" I bang the steering wheel fractured now letting the tears come down,just when I was about to drive my phone starts ringing I look down seeing lizzie's name pop up ,I sigh putting my car in park, pressing the green button "heyy" "Lizzie?" "Yes um Scarlett called me awhile ago she seemed upset,is everything ok?" "Everything's ok..." 'i upset her..'
"Y/n" "hmm" "is everything ok?,I wish I could come over but I have a meeting soon sorry" "it's ok...lizzie" "yeah" "can you come over after your meeting I um I need to talk" "sure I'll come to your house?" "Yes" "ok...well I gotta go love you!" "Love you too" I sigh when Liz ends the call
'what have I gotten myself into.."
I clear my throat, making my way out of Scarletts driveway

Instead of heading home I go for a ride out of town clearing my head blasting my playlist.
I start to slow down parking my car up to the side of the road,I get out smelling the fresh air 'so early you left so early' "who do I have now now.." "I've lost everyone (except Lizzie ofc)" I go to the edge of the road looking down "this could be us enjoying the fresh air, blasting our playlist all over again...and again" tears streaming down my checks I look at the sky "don't forget me" I say looking at the view Infront of me, now realizing how beautiful it is. 

After admiring the sky I head back home exhausted *ding* I look over to my phone to see a new message from Scarlett, I sigh 'not now' I whisper heading to my bathroom to shower. After getting changed I head back down stairs.seeing my phonescreen now filled with Scarletts messages and one from Lizzie.

I open the message read 'i've just finished a meeting can I come over now?' I text back 'yeah I just got out of the shower want me to cook smothing?' 'no it's fine we can get takeout if that's ok with you' 'yeah ofc I'll order' 'no it's ok I'll shout us dinner' 'no it's fine what do you want' 'y/n/n' 'lizzie' 'ugh fine just this one time' 'ok thx what do you want I'll order us pizza' 'alright umm I'll have pepperoni ' 'ok I'll order while you get your arse here' 'yh yh I'm on my way now' I smile for the first time this afternoon, I order Lizzie's pepperoni and my ******* (sorry idk what pizza y'all like' I like cheesy garlic but y'all will think it's plain so put it as your guys favs)

"I'm here!" "Lizzie!" "Hi y/n.." "so how was the meeting?" I say guiding her to the kitchen counter "yeah it was 'great'" "ok well I just ordered the pizza awhile ago it should be here soon" "right thx y/n" "for what?" "For inviting me to you home!" "Oh come on you've been here before!,and don't deniy it" *ding dong* "oh well look who's here the delivery man" I hear a chuckle from Lizzie making me smile "delivery for y/n y/l/n" "that's me thank you!,have a great evening!" "You to!"

We eat up with little conversations in-between "so you wanted to talk?" "Yeah I do..." "Ok well we'll clean up and head to the living room" "alright"
(Skip the cleaning) "ok what did you want to talk about?" "Well it..it involves you,maybe Scarlett..." "What is it?" "Well last night when I said I was going to sleep..." "Yeah?" "I had a suspension about Scarlett so I went to talk to her,she confessed why she was acting strange.." "what'd she say.." "she said who have feelings for me.." "I uh-" "is it true?" "Ok yes it is,y/n I've liked you since we were young..""really..." "Yeah..I understand that you don't like me back but it's ok..I knew we weren't for eachother" "don't say that Lizzie,you being inlove won't ruin our friendship" "we're soulmates... we're meant for eachother" (in a friendly way obv)
"Right yes..um I have to go,see you tomorrow maybe?" "Yeah...I'll see you tomorrow.." "bye" "cya Lizzie have a great night" "you too".Lizzie leaves the house,I let a sigh out of my mouth. 'great the night alone in this house'  I look over to my phone having second thoughts 'fuck it' I open Scarlett's messages 'look y/n I'm sorry pls just hear me out,why don't we have dinner tomorrow night pls!' ' y/n pls answer' 'look ik you said we can't do this anymore,but I love you ok y/n I only want you just pls answer!' *miss call by Scar<3* 'look Scarlett,I know I said that and I kinda don't mean it,it's just the consequences ok I don't want you to loose your job nor do I want to get expelled' 'we can have this dinner but that's it,it's best we be known as teacher and student'
'i understand' 'im sorry for ignoring you' 'y/n it's fine,you had a reason to ingnore me' 'yes your right,I've got to go now have a great night scar goodnight' 'good night,y/n/n'

A/n sorry for not posting I actually started this chapter last month and forgot about it 😅 I hope y'all enjoy sorry about this chap I wanted to not make y/n give in but I had to I don't remember what had gotten into me
But I had to have them get back together and y/n have her 19th birthday and da ra da ra ra but ynaw I have published on here for awhile 🥲🥲 sorry for the long wait to btw