Act 1: Dream

I wake up to the sound of my heart pulsating in my ears and I feel sick. I dreamt of my distant past, on the Planet Nibiru along with my parents and my guardians. It felt so real, and it made me feel so empty and alone. But in another way, it made me feel revitalized and determined to return to my home planet and restore it to its former glory. I knew I could do it with the power within me, and the power of The Nibiruean Crystal.
I got up and put on some casual clothes; jeans, a t-shirt and a pair of sneakers. I continued down into the throne room of the Crystal Palace where Neo-Queen Serenity, King Endymion and Princess Small Lady Serenity were together discussing matters of the city.
"Good morning Felicity!" Small Lady called as she ran to me and hugged me, she was centuries old but physically she was just seventeen years old.
"Morning.." I sighed.
"Is there something wrong sweetie?" Queen Serenity questioned, always knowing when there was something up with me.
"I just had a dream." I stated, "about my old kingdom and my mother and father."
"Oh..." Neo-Queen whispered, "but you're okay right?"
"Yes of course!" I continued. "But I had an idea..."
King Endymion looked at his Queen, puzzled.
"I want to go back to Nibiru, and restore it to the way it was." I exclaimed, smiling.
"But Felicity, how would you do that?" Endymion asked.
"The Nibiruean Cry-"
"No." New-Queen Serenity cut me off sternly.
"Why not?" I wondered out loud.
"It's too powerful, and you know what happened last time." She explained.
I was so angry that I just turned around and ran outside, away from the palace. They were all calling out to me but I just kept running, as I always do, running away from my problems.
I ran to a small lake not too far from the palace and sat on its bank, I took off my sneakers and dipped my toes in the warm water. I enjoyed the peacefulness and relaxation, and I decided that I would not return to the palace and I would go to Nibiru myself.
Hours went by of me sitting at the bank, and my guardians: Sailor Europa, Sailor Mimas, Sailor Charon and Sailor Phobos showed up worries sick about me.
"Felicity! Where have you been?! We've been searching all over Crystal Tokyo for you!" Sailor Phobos yelled.
Sailor Phobos was recently recruited onto my team, she is the daughter of Rei Hino AKA: Sailor Mars. She looked a lot like her mom, she had her eyes and every other physicality but had dark purple hair that wasn't quite as long as her mother's. Her fuku was red and dark purple, the main being red and the bows and most jewelry being purple.
"I'm sorry.. I just needed time to myself." I sighed, putting my sneakers back on and heading back towards the palace with my guardians.
"Wait!" Europa called out. "You need to transform."
"Why?" I asked, becoming worried.
"More rebels..." Charon sighed.
"NIBIRU PLANETARY POWER, MAKE-UP!" I transformed into Sailor Nibiru, and we began to run towards the source of the rebels.
They were downtown, wreaking all kinds of havoc against the people. We were the only senshi group that could respond because Small Lady's guardians and Queen Serenity's guardians could not leave the palace and had to protect the princess and Queen.
"We are the senshi of Nibiru, and you are not welcome here!" I announced triumphantly.
"Fuck off brats, we,do not comply to the laws of Neo-Queen Serenity, she's an abomination to the human race!" A female rebel screamed.
"Now that was uncalled for..." Charon snarled angrily. "CHARON ORBITAL OBSTRUCTIONS!"
She attacked the snotty rebel and she was destroyed. The other four rebels attacked us and sent us flying back into various objects around the city. We got back up, but Europa was injured and had to stay down.
"PHOBOS HELL-FIRE BLAZE!" She destroyed another rebel.
Another rebel grabbed me by the throat and lifted me off the ground, he was a large stocky man with the black moon clan symbol on his forehead.
"You're dead moon-whore." He laughed.
"MIMAS AURORA LASER!" He dropped me to the ground and was also destroyed.
I gathered myself and noticed a chance to get two in one and went for it.
"NIBIRU PLANET DESTRUCTION!"
They were gone...
But all I could think about was, Nibiru.