Act 12: This is War

I woke up disoriented in a place of great white light, it reminded me of heaven. I was floating around in this place and I could feel the holiness that engulfed it. Then, a beautiful girl appeared and I immediately recognized her... It was my sister, Sailor Luminous, the guardian of the Nibiruean Pillar.
"Where am I?" I questioned, and she smiled.
"You are in a place with many names..." Her voice rang. "Most senshi know it as the Galaxy cauldron, where all stars and planets and senshi are born."
I had heard many legends about this place, and I knew that it was a very powerful and holy location.
"Why are we here?" I questioned.
"Because this is a major part of your next mission." Sailor Luminous stated. "You must bring the war here, and end it here."
"How am I supposed to do that?"
"You have to throw the guardians of the pillar, and the fake senshi, Sailor Lucifer, into the cauldron to be destroyed and reborn." She exclaimed. "I will wait for you at the edge of the bridge leading here..."
There was a flash of light and when I opened my eyes, I was shrouded in darkness. I stood before the ruins of the Nibiruean Palace and I felt a strong presence of evil. I approached the the palace ruins and I felt like someone was watching me, and I was right. I turned to find him standing behind me, as handsome as ever...
"Maverick!" I called.
He continued to stand without responding.
"Babe I've missed you! And there's something I need to tell you..." I exclaimed, and then his expression changed.
"Shut up you pitiful brat." He snarled and my heart was shattered.
"What have they done to you..." I stuttered.
"I am... The king of darkness, husband to the queen of darkness... Sailor Lucifer." He smiled and I felt numb, this wasn't right.
"Maverick my love, they've brainwashed you! We are together! And I'm-" he raised his hand in the air and I stopped.
"DARK SOUL VENUS, POWER!" He transformed before me... And I was shocked, only women were able to be senshi so it he was obviously created into a fake one. His sailor suit was mainly black with dark orange, almost like rust and he hat a hat that sat on top of his now changed from blonde to black hair.
"What are you doing Mav?!" I yelled.
He raised a clenched fist in the air and whispered something I didn't quite hear, and then a black orb appeared in his hand. He lowered his hand and pointed it at me.
"This is the great power of King Lucifer!!!" He announced. "We shall avenge his death... By using this power to destroy the senshi!"
"Maverick please stop!" I cried, and then the black orb began to flicker and flash.
"Prepare for your end, Sailor Nibiru!!!" He screamed.
"MAVERICK, I'M PREGNANT!!!" I cried out as loud as I could... But it was too late, the orb built up and fired.