Act 9: The Terra Pillar

*Sailor Europa's POV*
We arrived at a great transparent rock pillar, and it towered over us... But it didn't seem like it had much power.
"What do we do now?" Sailor Juno questioned.
"We must destroy it." King Endymion answered. "Each of you must use your most powerful attack on it."
So we all gathered around it, and just as we did, the ground began to rumble and shake. The pillar began to change shape, it grew legs and arms and formed into a massive monster made of rock.
"SPARKLING WIDE PRESSURE!" Sailor Jupiter attacked, and the massive creature staggered but did not fall.
"Mom let's combine our powers!!" I announced and my mother nodded.
"MOTHER JUPITER POWER!" She yelled.
"DAUGHTER JUPITER POWER!" I followed.
"SUPREME JOVIAN ATTACK!!!" We attacked together, and when it hit the monster it when flying back and burst into pieces.
Then, there was a great flash of green light and a woman rose from the debris.
"I am Sailor Terra!" She cried. "Thank you for freeing me... But you all must get out of here immediately!"
"What happens now?" Sailor Star Maker asked.
But the question was answered for us as each piece of the debris of the great pillar formed into a smaller version of the monster, just a little bigger than each of us. There had to be at least fifty of them...
"TERRA EARTH RUMBLE!" She sent a massive earth quake throughout the entire planet, she was very very powerful. "Prepare for battle senshi!!!"
We all got in battle stances and began battling the many monsters, but every one that we destroyed just split and multiplied into even more.
"This is useless!" I yelled.
"Don't lose hope everyone!" King Endymion hollered while fighting.
The word "hope" echoed in my mind over and over again and I remembered the special power I held within me... The power of hope. I knew I had to stay strong and keep fighting for my princess, the one I had to dedicate my life to protecting... My best friend, Felicity Evermore... Sailor Nibiru.
But hope was hard to find in a situation like this, they kept multiplying and multiplying until they were as far as the eye could see. It terrified me and made me feel strange inside, like something was invading my body and trying to rip away the little bit of hope I had left... But I wouldn't let go of it so easily.
"EUROPA!" I raised my hand in the air and a lime green colour shot down from the sky right into my hand.
"JUPITER!"
"STAR MAKER!"
"JUNO!"
"EARTH!" Endymion joined.
"CHARON!"
All our lights came together at on point in the sky and then we let our fists drop to our sides.
It was a suicide attack.
Just as they surrounded us, our power slammed into the ground where we were standing and we were scattered all over the place.
Darkness shrouded my eyes.
When I opened them, she stood over me... The Queen of Darkness... And she slowly disappeared as I was encased in something warm... But petrifying.