Act 5: Shock

After a few nights of good rest back at Crystal Tokyo in my own bed, made me feel a lot better. But I had been feeling so nauseous and sometimes I've felt so hungry that I could eat a horse!
Then... I remembered something. I went into the bathroom where I keep my personal items, and I found a box of tampons unopened. I was majorly late, my period was supposed to start over a month ago. I threw up at the shock of it, and then went and got dressed.
I called my guardian senshi to a meeting and once they were all assembled, I tried to think of a way to tell them.
"Girls... I have something to tell you." I started, taking a breath and pausing.
"What is it Felicity?" Koto-chan questioned.
"Girls, I think I'm pregnant..." I sighed, and the girls all broke into a frenzy of excitement and joy. "This is nothing to be happy about!!!"
They all fell silent as I began to cry.
"Is there anyway I could speak to your mother Pluto, Setsuna?" I asked.
"Yes, she's actually in the palace right now." She replied, and we made our way to the Crystal Palace.
We arrived in the throne room, where Sailor Pluto and Neo-Queen Serenity were discussing something important but very secretive.
"Sailor Pluto!" I called as I ran towards her.
"What is it my love?" She turned to me with a maternal tone in her voice.
"I think I'm..." I paused, and she gave me a gentle smile.
"Yes... You are sweetie, your future has changed." She stated, and my heart sunk.
"I need to talk to Maverick..." I said, and Pluto's smile quickly became a frown. "What is it..."
"Felicity..." Neo-Queen Serenity spoke, "Maverick has been missing for a week now."
My world shattered, and I broke into tears. The father of my child was missing, and I was so caught up in my own wishes that I didn't even notice. I should've stayed and protected him...
"I am so sorry... We don't have any leads right now, but we could sure use your help." Sailor Pluto explained.
Then, a high pitched siren blared throughout the palace. It was the alarm for a threat, and it was no drill.
"I'll take the royal family to the underground bunker, you guys head out and help the others!" Sailor Pluto ordered, and we all ran outside.
Black smoke filled the courtyard, and a woman cloaked in darkness appeared.
"Sailor senshi!" She cried out. "You have trespassed on a sacred planet, that no one was to set foot on."
"Who are you?!" Neo-Queen Serenity appeared behind us.
"Neo-Queen Serenity... You can call me, the Queen of Hell." She snarled and a chill went down my spine.
"What do you mean by trespassing?! I am the holy guardian senshi of that planet!" I announced, "I am Sailor Nibiru!"
"I know who you are, Aunt Felicity." She stated with a twisted smile. "Did you have fun killing my father?"
"What?..." I stopped.
"King Lucifer was my father." She said, and my eyes almost fell out of my head. "I just came here to warn you... We're regrouping and we're the strongest we ever have been."
"What are you talking about?! I destroyed the soul eaters!" I cried, and she laughed.
"It's not that easy auntie!" She sighed sarcastically, "I just wanted to give you a heads up: prepare to die."
"Never!!!" Sailor Mars yelled. "MARS FLAME SNIPER!"
It missed, and The Queen of Darkness laughed even more.
"How dare you threaten us! You will be sorry!" Serenity called, and my... Niece I guess you could say, kept laughing until she disappeared into the smoke.
"URANUS WORLD SHAKING!" Her attack cleared the smoke, and The Queen of Darkness was nowhere to be seen.
~~~
A few days past and we had not given up on our search of Maverick. I have cried myself to sleep every single night, and I long for him now more than ever. I was sitting on a bench in the courtyard when Neo-Queen Serenity sat next to me and smiled. "I know it's hard honey, but you have to be strong. You have a little one growing inside of you now."
"I know." I replied, wiping a tear out of my eye. "But I'm only twenty-one years old... I don't feel ready to be a mother."
"I was only twenty-two when I had Small Lady, I was scared... But it was the best thing that ever happened to me and I wouldn't change it for the world!" She smiled, and so did I.
I called upon Koto, Setsuna II, Rina and Demi for a meeting. I was still completely determined to restore Nibiru and to figure out more about my niece.
"Girls... It isn't over yet." I said.
"What do you mean?" Koto asked.
"We have to go back to Nibiru!" I stated.
"Felicity... You are in no state to do something so dangerous." Demi, daughter of Rei said.
"Stop it. I can do this..." I sighed. "With or without your help..."