Act 3: New Senshi

Two weeks had last and myself and my guardians were training hard for next week when we would make our move to head to Nibiru. All senshi had been called to the throne room for a special announcement, I had no idea what it could've been but it made me nervous. I prayed that nobody had caught on to what we had been planning, because it could lead to our expulsion from Crystal Tokyo and the removal of our status as sailor senshi.
"Pretty guardians... Today is a very special day!" New Queen Serenity announced, "it is not only the anniversary of my coronation, but it is also the day that four new senshi shall be introduced to you."
A few sailors seemed to know what was already going on because they seemed extremely excited.
"Sailor Triton!" A tall girl with sea-green hair in a small ponytail came out amongst us. "Daughter of Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune, guardian of the sea storms and intuition."
I saw the resemblance of Sailor Uranus in her, but she had the hair colour of Sailor Neptune.
"Sailor Titania!" Another girl, shorter than the first, with large sandy-blonde hair revealed herself. "Daughter of Uranus and Neptune, guardian of the wind and intuition!"
The resemblance came mostly from Sailor Neptune, but hair colour from Sailor Uranus.
"Sailor Magellan!" A girl with pale blonde hair appeared. "Daughter of Commander Kunzite and Sailor Venus, guardian of beauty and stars!" She was the spitting image of her gorgeous mother, so very graceful.
"And Last but certainly not least, Sailor Mariner!" The final girl appeared, much like her mother with pixie like light blue hair and a tiny figure. "Daughter of Commander Zoisite and Sailor Mercury, guardian of wisdom and ice!"
They were a gorgeous group of senshi that fit very well together, but they seemed so serious and it felt like they were giving off strong energy. Their stare was intimidating along with their powerful stance.
"They will be the guardians of the outer solar system alongside Neptune, Uranus, and Saturn." Neo-Queen Serenity smiled, and nodded her head at the new senshi. "They will now demonstrate their power in the courtyard for you all to see!"
We all flocked into the courtyard where four holographic enemies were waiting, we gathered around the new senshi to marvel at their skills.
"Triton Tidal Wave!" A massive wave of water slammed into the opponent and was swallowed up and crushed.
"Titania Tornado Winds!" A giant tornado formed and sucked in the opponent, ripping it to shreds.
"Magellan Shooting Star!" A light shot from her hands, piercing the opponent and destroying it.
"Mariner Ice Shards!" Multiple shards of indestructible ice stabbed the opponent and it dissipated into nothing.
I was astonished by their power and it made me want them as my guardians, but I would never ever trade my best friends for anything in this world.
I decided to follow these powerful new senshi on my own, and they lead me straight to the training centre. But just before they opened the doors, Sailor Triton said:
"We know you're following us Sailor Nibiru..."
I nearly jumped out of my sailor fuku.
"What?! Me? Following you?! No!!" I laughed trying to cover up my nervous. "I was just-"
"Following... Us?" Sailor Magellan said, smiling at me.
"Yeah..." I gave up, and cowered.
"What is it you want?" Sailor Titania questioned.
"I need help with something... My senshi and I." I exclaimed cautiously.
"And what's that?" Sailor Mariner smiled.
"I need more senshi to help me get to Nibiru and to help me restore my kingdom to its former glory." I whispered.
"That's no easy feat... But why would you need us?" Titania asked.
"Because I don't know what may still linger there..." I explained, and looked behind me to notice that my guardians were coming.
"Well... I have an idea!" Sailor Titania gleamed. "We battle. If you win, we go with you... If we win, you give up your status as Sailor Nibiru."
"Deal." I said, but Charon spoke up.
"No way!!! She can't do that!"
"Well, she's already made the deal with the devil so let's go!" Triton cried. "TRITON TIDAL WAVE!!"
The wave went straight for Sailor Phobos.
"PHOBOS HELL-FIRE BLAZE!" It was no used and she was slammed and trapped in a powerful force of water.
"Damn you!" Sailor Mimas yelled. "MIMAS AURORA LASER!"
A laser struck Triton, injuring her.
"EUROPA NATURAL!" She stopped and turned towards Sailor Phobos. "DISASTER!!!"
"What are you doing Europa?!" I screamed, but when her attack hit the water that was surrounding Phobos, it was drained away and Phobos fell to the ground.
"Is that all you got?!" Magellan laughed. "MAGELLAN SHOOTING STAR!"
The star came flying towards Sailor Europa but Charon intercepted.
"CHARON ORBITAL DEBRIS!" It blasted into the star sending it flying back into Sailor Magellan.
"MARINER ICE SHARDS!" The ice hurdled towards me.
"NIBIRU PLANET DESTRUCTION!"
"PHOBOS HELL-FIRE BLAZE!"
Our attack combined into a massive ball of fire that melted the ice shards. Sailor Titania held her hand in the air and everyone stopped in their tracks.
"That's enough, you've proven yourself enough." She continued.
"Thank you." I heaved, out of breath.
"We'll team up with you and join you on your mission..." Triton sighed.
"When are you guys leaving?" Magellan questioned, and I smiled.
"Next week."