Act 2: Maverick

The night quickly came and I decided to go on a cute little date with Maverick Aino to see a movie. Maverick is the son of Minako Aino, Sailor Venus. We have been dating now for two years and I've never felt so happy before.
After we watched the movie we decided to go for a short walk around Crystal Tokyo, it wasn't long before is hand met mine and he pulled me close to him and kissed me. His lips were warm and inviting, and I embraced him. I am so utterly and irrevocably in love with him and I wouldn't know what to do without him.
We continued on our walk until we arrived at his townhouse, which was all his. We walked in and I was blown away by what he had done to the place. It was beautifully decorated and candles were lit everywhere and it smelled of roses and men's cologne.
"What's all of this?" I laughed, holding his hand.
"This is all for you!" He smiled, such a handsome smile. "I have to ask you something..."
"What is it?" I asked.
He got down on one knee, and my heart skipped and beat.
"Will you do the extraordinary honour of being mine forever? As my wife, my princess, and my future Queen?" He took my hand and caressed it, and I couldn't refuse.
"Of course! Yes!" I cried, tears streaming down my face.
He slipped a gorgeous golden ring with a diamond the size of my fingernail on it. It glistened in the candle light, and then he lifted me into his arms and kissed me.
He carried me into his room where the lights were dim and he laid me down on his king sized bed and laid next to me. I lifted myself on top of him and began to passionately kiss him, and we began to undress each other.
"You're beautiful." He smiled, both of us naked.
And after that, I think you know what happened.
~~~
The next day I had to sneak back into the Crystal Palace, which was no easy task but I managed to do it. I crawled into my bed and relaxed for a bit and then I got up, got a shower and got ready for a brand new day. I continued out into the courtyard and found a bench to sit on where I listened to the birds chirping and the children playing.
"Hey Felicity!" Koto startled me.
"Hello Koto-chan." I said, smiling.
"I wanted to tell you... That I support you in everything that you do and I'll always be here to back you up!" Koto-chan announced and I smiled and thanked her.
Koto and I called upon the other three guardians to meet us at our base just outside of the city. We were all transformed and ready to run into battle, but they were disappointed when I told them that it was just a simple meeting.
"Okay guys, we need to make a plan for what I need to do." I said, sitting on a stool around a table.
"Sailor Nibiru... It's impossible, you know that." Charon sighed, and I glared at her.
"It's not impossible, we can all do it together..." I exclaimed, "we just need to believe it and work together to bring it to action."
"Okay... So how are we going to do it?" Sailor Phobos questioned.
We began to devise a secretive plan, and I knew for sure that it would work. We would wait until the next shift change of guards when there's a sixty second moment where there are no guards or security, this would take place in three weeks. We would then sailor transport to the planet Nibiru and execute our plan undetected.
It's a perfect plan, and together... I know we can do it.