Act 13: Sailor Neo-Venus & Sailor Neo-Nibiru

Something intervened between me and my sudden doom, and it seemed like time had slowed. What I had not noticed, was that Faith and Mina had somehow broken free from their capsules and were now standing in front of me.
My heart raced when I noticed their bodies were smouldering and they collapsed to the ground.
"FAITH! MINA!" I cried and ran to the, falling to my knees.
"Mother... Remember to enjoy the time that you will have with us..." Mina whispered and I looked over at Faith as she smiled and they both became motionless and quickly became pale and cold.
"My daughters..." I sobbed, wrapping my arms around my waist... Feeling them move around inside of me. "What have you done..."
I faced Maverick and he stood with a grim smile.
"That's two less whiny bitches I have to deal with." He snarled.
"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!" I screamed to the top of my lungs with tears streaming down my face.
Then a glow began in my chest and before me, the Nibiruean Crystal appeared and shined bright with unwavering power. I embraced it and raised it into the air, but then I paused. I remembered what had happened last time I used the crystal to defeat an enemy, it resulted in my death and rebirth. I could not end the lives of my two daughters growing inside of me, so I concentrated on healing them... And giving them new power.
Neo-power.
There was great flash of warm light and I felt instantly comfortable and safe, I watched as Mina and Faith were lifted from the ground, healed and transformed beautifully.
"I am Neo-Sailor Nibiru!" Faith announced. "Guardian of future Nibiru, it's planet system and it's people. I will punish you with the power of faith!"
"I am Neo-Sailor Venus!" Mina joined, "guardian of future Venus, and future princess of Earth! I will punish you with the power of love!"
I was astonished by their beautiful power-ups... And I remained just a plain senshi without a power up.
"NEO NIBIRU!"
"NEO VENUS!"
"DOUBLE HEARTACHE BLAST!"
They attacked together, and when it hit Maverick it changed from a destructive attack into a healing one. Once the smoke cleared, the normal Maverick was standing before me with his blonde tousled hair and bright blue eyes.
"MAVERICK!!!" I cried and ran to embrace him.
"My princess, I love you." He whispered, weakened from the healing. I hugged him tighter and then we shared a kiss.
"Maverick honey, do you remember what I told you just now?..." I questioned.
"No... To be honest I can't remember anything you said." He sighed, and so did I.
"Maverick... You'll always love me, right?" I smiled.
"Of course my love."
"Well good because... I'm pregnant and the two girls that rescued you are our daughters!" I said nervously and grinned widely.
He remained silent for a few moments and I thought he was going to be so upset, but it was just the initial shock because next thing I knew he was hugging me tighter.
"Wow!! This is SO awesome!" He laughed with tears in his eyes. "You two are absolutely beautiful... Just like your mother."
"Oh father..." The girls laughed.
We enjoyed a nice little chat, but it would not last because the sky darkens even more than what it already was and we all became very alert and nervous.
"We must finish this. Now." I stated.
"But mother... Those capsules are impossible to destroy! We already tried..." Neo-Sailor Venus said.
"Nothing is impossible girls... We just have to stay strong and fight until the bitter end." I exclaimed, and then with a smile I concluded, "it's time for the salvation of the senshi!"