Act 14: Salvation

We cautiously entered the ruins of the palace and I found it very strange that there was no guards anywhere to be seen.
"This is too easy... She has to know we're here." I said.
"Mother... Sailor Lucifer is just as dim witted as what her father was. Her future self that took over our future probably hasn't even noticed that myself and Mina have left and came to the past yet." Faith exclaimed.
"She's right, if she even noticed she definitely would've came here and caused more trouble with us." Mina added.
We continued in and found an old stairwell that led to a grand room that was used for protection for the royal family when my parents were still ruling Nibiru.
"Girls..." I began. "What has happened in the future?" I asked, and they remained silent and glanced at each other.
"Destruction." They both said, in sync with each other.
We came to the giant safe room and found the capsules laid out randomly amongst the floor. Each capsule glowed a different colour and I knew it was the aura of each senshi. I spotted three capsules that particularly stood out to me, a light green, a lilac colour, a rusty colour, and a bright red colour.
Sailor Europa.
Sailor Mimas.
Sailor Charon.
Sailor Phobos.
My heart ached for them and I just wanted to free them immediately, but it couldn't be so easy.
"DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT TRYING TO SAVE THEM!!!!" Sailor Lucifer appeared from the darkness, her eyes glowed red and she looked infuriated.
"Sailor Lucifer!! You have to stop this... You're not making anything any better by doing any of this." I pleaded.
"Oh shut up with your nonsense!" She snapped. "YOU killed my father!!! And for that.... You must pay!!"
She raised her hands and sent a blast of darkness towards us, it slammed us back into the wall and I felt a cramp in my stomach.
"Mother, what's wrong?!" Mina cried.
"I just need to be more careful." I choked and the pain went away... I couldn't let anything happen to my babies.
"Surrender yourselves!" Sailor Lucifer announced.
"Just listen for a moment... I did not kill your father." I whispered.
"SHUT UP!!!!" She blasted at us again... But this time Maverick jumped in front of me, taking the force of the blast.
He collapsed and remained lifeless on the floor, my heart shattered.
"Mav no!!" I cried. I kneeled before his motionless body, the colour had drained from his beautiful eyes and his chiseled face.
"... The Nibiruean Crystal is what killed him." I looked back up at Sailor Lucifer.
"Yes as you wielded it at him!!!!" She raised her hands again.
"WAIT!" I cried. "No... He had turned the crystal evil and when I took it from him his body began to die. The attack I did on him was to destroy the evil within his body and heal him... But his body was already far to gone and his heart good not handle it any longer."
A tear rolled down the cheek of Sailor Lucifer, but then she became angry again.
"LIES!!!! YOU'RE A LIAR!" She screamed, and the palace shook.
"No... I am not." I sighed. "I can heal you, my lady. You would no longer feel angry and you would eventually be able to move on with your life. I know how hard it is to lose a parent, I lost both of mine due to a senseless war for souls. I lost my parents, my brother, my sisters, my planet, and myself."
She remained silent and sighed, but then she raised her hands in the air and gathered the most dark energy I ever seen her gather.
"DIE!!!!!!!" She screamed as she hurdled it towards me.
I had to do something... And fast.