Act 6: Mina & Faith

"I'll join you." Koto stood. "EUROPA POWER, MAKE-UP!"
"So will I!" Rina stood and transformed. "MIMAS POWER, MAKE-UP!"
"Me too." Setsuna II said and stood, "CHARON POWER, MAKE-UP!"
"Well... Looks like I don't have a choice in the matter." Demi sighed. "PHOBOS POWER, MAKE-UP!"
I smiled, "Thank you."
"NIBIRU PLANET POWER, MAKE-UP!"
We continued outside, where Sailor Titania, Triton, Magellan and Sailor Mariner were standing.
"Ready for round two girls?" Titania smirked. "Congrats by the way, Felicity."
Then, a massive white swirling cloud formed above us and a beam of light came down to the ground. Two girls descended and greeted us formerly.
"What the hell!" Charon yelled, and everyone got in battle stances. "CHARON ORBITAL OB-"
"Wait!" I cried. "Don't hurt them!"
Something came over me which I didn't quite understand, such a protective urge came over me.
"Don't worry, senshi." The girl with white hair in a ponytail said, her voice gentle and calm.
"We are peaceful people from the future, here to warn you." The other girl said, her long pale blonde hair, so graceful and beautiful.
"Who are you?" Sailor Triton questioned.
"I am Princess Faith, and this is my sister... Princess Mina." The white haired girl smiled. "We are the daughters of King Maverick and Neo-Queen Felicity."
My heart skipped a beat, and I felt sick.
"You mean to tell me... I'm going to have two daughters?!" I cried, "But you two can't be anymore than a year apart!"
"Actually... We're fraternal twins!" Mina, the pale blonde haired girl laughed.
My jaw dropped, and everyone seemed so surprised. I didn't know what to think of it, and what did they mean by "King" Maverick and "Neo-Queen" Felicity?
"We cannot tell you anymore of your future... But we must warn you of what's to come..." Princess Mina stated.
"You all MUST defeat the evil that lurks on the planet Nibiru immediately, and you mustn't do it by yourselves." Princess Faith exclaimed. "You have to combine the forces of The Legendary Nibiruean Crystal and The Legendary Silver Crystal that Neo-Queen Serenity holds within the palace."
"We've already tried getting them to help... But they won't." Sailor Mimas said.
"Show her this..." Mina handed me a small chip. "That will change her mind."
They embraced with me and began to cry, and I wasn't sure why they were crying.
"Why are you two so sad?" I asked, gently caressing their heads.
"It's just that..." Mina began, sobbing.
"We haven't seen you for a very long time... The future is an evil, dark place." Faith said.
After they were able to recollect themselves, we made our way to the Crystal palace where Neo-Queen Serenity and Sailor Pluto were discussing once again.
"Queen!" I called, and she turned to me.
"Yes? What is it sweetheart?" She questioned.
"I need to show you something..." I handed her the chip, and she looked at my daughters very quizzically.
"Pluto, insert this into the eternity moon system computer." Serenity stated, and Pluto did so.
A video played before us, and it was horrifying. People screaming and dying, the Earth shaking and fire falling from the skies. Then, we saw the death of Neo-Queen Serenity, the fall of Crystal Tokyo, the liberation of the silver crystal.... And the destruction of the Earth.
"Oh... My... God..." Serenity was horrified, and was shaking.
"Lovely Neo-Queen Serenity..." Faith formerly bowed and smiled. "We come from the distant future, and we had to warn you of what was to come."
"How are you even alive?" Sailor Magellan asked.
"We are the only two left in the galaxy... We pledged allegiance to The Queen of Darkness, also known as, Sailor Lucifer... A fake senshi." Faith exclaimed. "We followed her so that we'd live long enough to be able to tell you about what had happened."
"She caused it by fusing her fathers soul, King Lucifer, with herself and becoming the ultimate demon." Mina continued, "they have altered the soul eaters into unbeatable monstrosities that instead of capturing souls, they destroy them in the most terrible of ways."
"We must stop them!" I hollered, and Serenity agreed.
"Before you all go, we must explain something to you..." Faith began. "There are five ancient pillars of power on the planet Nibiru, and it's where Sailor Lucifer is concentrating her power to the main Nibiruean Pillar at the ruins of the palace. The Terra Pillar is located to the east, The Ventus Pillar is to the west, The Ignis Pillar is located at the South Pole, and The Aqua Pillar is at the North Pole."
"You must restore those pillars, without destroying them, using the power of your sailor souls." Mina explained.
"Pluto." Serenity said.
"Yes, your majesty?"
"Gather all of the senshi..." She stated, "we're going to need everybody on this."