Chapter 4

As I wake up I feel like a piece of shit. Literally. I'm tired and it doesn't seem like I'm able to become a Soul Reaper and do my duty. I just hope that someone else will kill the stupid hollows, not that I hate them, I just can't stand low level hollows. Since it's Monday morning and I'm already in my uniform I just have to breakfast and then go to school. The usual.

But I have to confess, I don't like the idea to get beaten up after school since Rukia will tell me that I have to train. Or you just don't talk to her, ignore her and try to think of...I don't know, think of me and how to better your hollowfication, Hichigo suggests thoughtfully. And yes, I'm gonna do it, ignore Rukia and the others besides Orihime because she healed me and enjoy my day as much as possible.

I don't go to Kun already knowing he's sobbing. So I go to school. My dad is already in his clinic so I go shortly to him to say goodbye. Soon I arrive at school; as always Uryu is staring at me with his nerdy glasses without saying hello. Orihime blushes – I'm sorry again because I'm gay but no one knows – and Chad looks happy seeing me again. After I sit down Rukia enters the classroom and immediately goes to my desk, angry as hell.

"Ichigo!" she says and kicks my desk. But I don't care. Yeah, just ignore her. Such things as her are going to leave you alone when you ignore them, Hichigo says smiling and I just sigh taking my pen case and paper out. And Hichigo was right; Rukia stops bugging me and goes to her seat, looking pretty angry. But at least I don't get beaten up today. My ribs are still hurting, even known two days have passed.

The bell rings and our teacher come in the classroom, after her two boys, one of them looks quite familiar. As Hichigo sees one of them he sighs. Oh damn this god, does he want to fight again or what?! And who's this dumbass looking guy next to him, he looks like a zombie. Yet as Hichigo says it, I think the guy with the blue hair looks quite familiar. With a skull part and other clothes he might look like Grimmjow. His makeup is just right as well. But as I see the other new guy my heart misses a beat. I swear, as Hichigo said he looks like a dumbass I believed him. But damn...he lied. This guy looks good. And I mean goooood. His black hair is a little bit longer and better looking than mine and his green eyes look just like the ones of a cat. He doesn't wear any makeup and honestly he doesn't need any. He wears the uniform but it's kinda different; it seems better looking on him. As I look him in the eyes I see that he's already staring at me.

"Good morning class and welcome back Ichigo," our teacher says and smiles. "We can welcome two new students today, please tell us your names." The new guys look at each other and then the one with the blue hair starts telling his name: "Hello fuckers. Grimmjow Jaggerjack." Am I dreaming? No, I am not. This guy just looks like Grimmjow, so he is Grimmjow. There is no chance that their names are the same. But this means that the good looking guy next to him has to be an Espada as well. I've got no other chance than fighting them. I take my pass to become a Soul Reaper any minute and as I try, it doesn't work. But why the heck doesn't it work?!

Damn it, is everything alright King? Hichigo asks quite concerned. Maybe your black outs have left some damage on your power? Or you're still sick so you cannot become a Soul Reaper? I agree with Hichigo. It may be just it. So hopefully the Espada don't need me and leave everyone alone. I mean why do they come on earth and use gigais? They aren't able to use their powers like that. So I can chill out. Plus no one but Hichigo knows that I fought Grimmjow so no one knows who he is; who they are.

"Ulquiorra Cliffers," the good looking guy tells his name and I quite like it. I know that I shouldn't like the name of an Espada, but I kinda do. Okay, what does kinda means? I really do.

The teacher nods and the two of them sit down next to me, Grimmjow right behind me and Ulquiorra next to me. He was staring at me like I am a big cup of tea and cookies...but I am not. Grimmjow behind me is quiet, as he's afraid doing or saying something stupid. Better than him throwing paper airplanes at me.

Suddenly I feel all dizzy once again. I hate this. Why does it happen to me all the time? And why in school?! Damn, if I black out here I'll become the laugh number of all time; the guy who blacked out in front of everyone. Calm yourself down king, Hichigo orders but I cannot hear his voice that good. Ask if you can go to the toilet! Ask if you can go to the toilet!

Oh yes, I completely forgot about the toilet. As I ask the teacher she lets me go and as I am out of the classroom and the door shuts behind me I run as fast as I can to the bathroom, hoping not to black out again. I still don't know why I lose conscious so often but always after it I feel mostly like crap. '

But this time is different. I don't black out; instead I hear once again a voice inside my head and get a headache. Not as bad as the last time but my head still hurts pretty bad, but not as bad as I will be in danger.

As I look in the mirror I can see that my skin is pale again but I'm not cold; I am hot. I take my pullover off and feel immediately better. This white shirt is not that different from the other thing that my dad ruined so it's okay. Nobody will notice for sure. Shortly I go to my locker and leave my pullover there. Then I go back to the lesson. The teacher looks confused but it doesn't seem that she has something to say against it. I sit back down and listen even known Hichigo says I should go home and rest. In his opinion it was too early for me to go back to school and I should have recovered longer.

– Time-skip after school –

I feel even more like a shitty piece of crap. My headache is getting stronger and I'm getting hotter. Thank god school is over and I can go home. I mean I may go home. In fact I don't know if I actually can or cannot. All the other students including my friends or not-that-goooood-friends went home and I am the only one still sitting on his chair. Well, besides the student Espada, who still didn't go away.

"Hey Ichigo," Ulquiorra says some time later as I lay my head on my table. His voice is beautiful, heavy and light at the same time – and very special. I like his voice and I don't care what others say. I like Ulquiorra by his looks and voice. Maybe I get to know his character and I am certain that I will like it too.

"Hmm?" I just make hoping he doesn't do anything to me. I know that he and Grimmjow – two Espada – are with me in the same room. Normally I wouldn't care cause I am pretty strong and could fight them if they attacked me. But in this condition I can't. It is simply impossible for me to fight with this bad headache.

"Are you alright? You look pretty pale," Ulquiorra says and now I look at him in surprise. He is an Espada. He may suppress his spiritual energy but I can now feel it. That just means that my powers are getting back. Not that they were gone or so. "Why do you ask?" I ask back. I've decided that it is better to speak with him because he's pretty strong. Not as strong as me under normal circumstances but pretty strong. Stronger than Grimmjow from my point of view. And not only a bit.

"Can you please just answer the question? Please?" Ulquiorra says with his pretty voice. He makes puppy eyes and I cannot resist them, so I tell him that I'm sick. Of course Grimmjow listens as well but the two of them don't make the impression that they are going to attack me or so.

"Oh, is everything alright now? Is something hurting you?" Ulquiorra asks further. Grimmjow sighs: "Ulquiorra, it's enough. We have to get out of here, you know why." As it seems Grimmjow has forgotten me or he thinks for some reasons that I've forgotten him. Or he just thinks that his cover is pretty good.

Ulquiorra nods and says goodbye, to my surprise Grimmjow does the same thing. As soon as they left Rukia, Renji and Byakuya appear in front of me in their Soul Reaper form. Now I understand why the two of them left, maybe they sensed them.

"Ichigo," Byakuya speaks emotionless and takes his Zonpakuto out. "In order of head captain Yamamoto I'm going to kill you."

Hello, here am I with a new chapter because I had nothing else to do and hope you'll enjoy 😉