Chapter 11 (Epilogue)

I don't remember anything besides waking up in a desert of white sand under a black sky. How did I get here? Where is here? What am I doing here? And the most important question is who am I? Who is this voice in my head?

I don't know the answer to any of these questions. My instincts are telling me to kill every living creature near me and that's exactly I'm doing right now. First I killed this sheep looking thing then the monkey looking thing. I found out that I can blast something red so they and anything within five miles dies and blasts away. The voice in my head who said his name is Hichigo explains that it's called a cero.

I want to ask the voice in my head if he could answer any of my questions but he can't remember much. But what he can he explains to me: I know that we're in Hueco Mundo, a world of creatures called hollows. And you – or we – are a hollow as well. You are the strongest of them if I remember right and there was something very important...something I've forgotten.

I nod while I groan what makes several creatures run either away or running towards me. I kill them immediately. Suddenly I smell a familiar smell; sweet and so good. Kinda like sweet mint or something like that. This smell is sooo damn beguiling! I can't help myself but follow the scent as fast as I can and that's pretty fast.

I arrive at a really large building – maybe a castle – and just break the first wall in my way between the scent and me down. No way I'm letting it get in my way.

I crash more and more walls between the scent and me until I arrive at a big hall with eleven chairs – one of them is empty on the others ten persons are sitting. The very moment as I enter the room through crashing the wall my eyes fall on a beautiful guy with dark black hair and beautiful green eyes. Down his eyes are two dark green strings which look like he cries but with green tears. His whole clothes are white and he has a skull part on his head. I can feel that he is one of the most powerful creatures in this room.

As he sees me his emotionless eyes lighten up and he opens them so far that I am concerned they will fall out. "Ichigo!" he calls out and is immediately by my side hugging me. I can feel how my hard skin disappears and I get a form like them with the difference that I have long orange hair which goes me to my knees and my skull part has a horn.

"W-who a-are y-you?" I ask not knowing anything but that he's so damn familiar. I love his look. I love his eyes. I love his voice. I love his scent. Suddenly someone wanted to get up and a heavy urge to protect the guy overwhelms me. I groan as a warning and the guy who wanted to stand up immediately sits back down.

"I-I'm your mate!" he almost cries. "I thought you were dead!" I do not follow him so I don't say anything. I look at the guy with the brown hair and the urge to kill him overwhelms me. But because I don't want to hurt my mate's feelings I don't do anything. Well anything but groan dangerous.

Now I know! Hichigo – the voice in my head says. This is Ulquiorra! Our mate! We love him more than anything and he loves us! And this guy is Aizen, we hate him! And the guy in pink is some doc I don't know why I even mention him, he is as important as an ant! And the guy in blue is Grimmjow one of Ulquiorra's closer friends!

I nod not knowing what else to do. But what does he expects from me? But all my thoughts are whipped away as Ulquiorra leaned in and just kissed me without any warnings at all. But it felt really good and so damn right!

"I've missed you." He whispers and smiles and I swear to god I'll never ever in my whole life forget this beautiful smile!

– THE END –

Thanks for reading! ;)