Chapter 8

Hichigo

I can feel that Ichigo fell asleep but his headache is still there. I don't like this. Why does King suddenly feel so bad? And he often blacks out out of nowhere. This just isn't right. Something is wrong with him. I don't like the idea that there's something wrong with him like he's sick or so. This sickness makes him vulnerable and I am not always able to do something against it. Thanks to this Ulquiorra guy he at least has a mate who will always protect him. Secretly I hoped for King to have a mate since he first beat me and we became more like...like brothers I would describe it.

"Ichigo? Do you even listen to this conservation?" The blind guy who isn't really blind asks. Well why would he know that Yami isn't here if he's blind? So he isn't and just pretends so that if he's attacked his enemies pity him. I can feel his low spiritual energy and I hate him.

"Of course not, what do you think? And King is sleeping, I'm not him dumbass," I explain. I don't want them all to think that I'm king, I'm nearly not as powerful as him even if I am part of his power and half his soul. Now he may use all my powers but his own are far greater and his second release as a Vasto Lorde his strongest form of all. If he's able to do it.

"King?" Grimmjow asks and laughs. I kinda like this guy but I hate him and want to kill him at the same time. Now the hate is bigger. "Problem with it?" I ask. Even known I am weaker than King I'm stronger than everyone in this room – including Aizen. "No," the guy with the pink hair says. It is easy to see that he is terrified. Ulquiorra on the other hand looks angry as fuck and let go of Ichigo's hand.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my mates body?!" Uhhh...it's easy to see that he has already fallen for King. If King just would fall for Ulquiorra as well this whole thing would be sooo much easier and they could become a real mate couple. When King is ready I'm gonna be so proud of him that I'll sing a song inside his head...for sure.

"Easy," I say and pull my hands – King's hands – up so Ulquiorra won't attack me. Well he wouldn't because this is still King's body... "I am Hichigo, King's inner hollow and half of his soul, the dangerous one relating on personality."

Oh I've forgot something to say: "So don't piss me off."

"Ähem?" Aizen makes. Oh...this one pisses me off the most. I Sonido towards him; showing him how fast I am. Even his Soul Reaper friends aren't fast enough. "If you don't understand me go home or something. I'm not King. He may be friendly with all of you because of the stupid thing called manners but surprise, surprise...I don't have any."

As an example I kick him in the back without holding back and he and the whole table as well as his chair are flying through the room crashing at the wall. Aizen bleeds on his head but dries the liquid almost immediately with his shirt. The arrancar including King's mate are looking at me like I was a god.

"Oh, and this is my strength," I explain. "King could kick you and break down the wall and some more." In fact I decided last minute to hold back because this whole building might collapse and then Ulquiorra might get hurt so King would get angry with me and I don't like that. I could kick Aizen and make him break through some walls.

"Why did you kick me?" Aizen wants to know. The terror in his voice is pretty nice to hear. I mean he pisses me off – even now. "You piss me off and I told ya not to do that. So this is punishment for obeying my orders."

"Your-"Aizen wants to say something but Gin flash steps towards him making him shut. So I King was right, he's a smartass. I usually don't like smartasses but because this one is creepy and smart I like him. Well I decide to like him.

"When does Ichigo come back to me?" Ulquiorra says monotone. I don't like that he speaks with so many emotions and feelings in his voice to King and I only get the cold shoulder. That isn't fair! But well...he's King's mate so...

"Well, when he wakes up," I answer because of this mate thing. "All of you – besides you" I point at Ulquiorra and Grimmjow (because I like Grimmjow) "make King sick so he has to take a nap." Not true but good enough. As I wanted Ulquiorra gets angry. I mean because of some of the Espada his mate got sick. Later I have to tell him that King feels sick since days so he can calm down a bit and take care of King. I'm really worried about him at the moment and I am sure King would never tell anyone so I have to take my chances.

"I really want to kill all of you right now," Ulquiorra says calmly and this is really scarier than if he would shout that. He takes a step towards Aizen and because I kicked him earlier he just goes a small step back because there isn't any space left between him and the broken table. Meanwhile Ulquiorra takes his Zonpakuto out and I swear that I want to see the two of them fight. Who is stronger? An angry hollow who's upset because of his mate or a stupid idiot because of who the mate of the hollow got a headache – like the reliable source told. And with the reliable source I mean of course myself.

I bet all my and King's money on King's mate. "Enclose." Ulquiorra releases his Zonpakuto and gets two dark black wings. I can feel that that's not his true power – this would be ridiculous. He attacks Aizen so fast that I almost didn't see it. But I did thanks to my great power and so. On the other hand Aizen didn't see it and gets a good hit from Ulquiorra so the wall actually first cracks and then breaks down, so do the other three. Not that bad.

Fast Grimmjow and this other guy with brown hair and a beard shadow try to get a grip of Ulquiorra but he is just too strong. I just watch from the sidelines. I wanna see what King's mate actually can do. How strong is this guy and is he really worth my King? Well even if I don't think he is; I have to accept him as King's mate.

"Stop the damn thing Ulquiorra!" the blonde arrancar woman shouts out and releases a hilarious wave of spiritual energy. I can't help but smile. And she is number three? Pretty weak in my opinion. Thankfully Espada number one isn't that weak and King's mate too. He should be higher ranked he is stronger than the weak girl. Pardon I meant woman. Ulquiorra's spiritual pressure is one of the strongest of the Espada – even stronger than Espada number two. And seriously, who the heck made an old grandpa Espada number two? Doesn't his back hurt or something like that?

While I am thinking about my own stuff I am watching the fight between Aizen and Ulquiorra. To my surprise King's mate slightly overpowers this Aizen guy – I can't stand him anyway. The Espada don't look surprised even Gin looks like he knew. Only Tousen is surprised. Well, maybe he's really blind – but only in sensing spirit energy. I mean – ya know what I mean.

"Okay, okay!" Aizen shouts out running or better said flash stepping away from Ulquiorra. "I get it! I get it! I'm sorry! I won't either piss off this Hichigo guy anymore! Nor won't I make Ichigo feel sick so this guy comes out!"

"If you do it once again you're dead." Again Ulquiorra speaks as calmly as he would speak about some tea. Well most probably I would do that as well...from now on. That just sounds a lot cooler and I think copying King's mate speaking isn't that bad. In case King is feeling sick once again why ever and I have to come out I'm gonna teach this Aizen some manners before even Ulquiorra can. After all it's still me who loves King the most in the world – even his mate can't challenge me.