Chapter 7

Everyone is sitting quietly at their place in the meeting hall where Aizen tells news to the Espada; at least that's what Ulquiorra told me. The only difference is that this time the Espada have to tell Aizen about something – well about somebody. We are sitting here quite a while now and I'm getting annoyed. In order to do something I sometimes release my spiritual pressure just to watch the terrified faces of the Espada. Even the strongest one looks so. In compare to their spiritual pressure mine is way out of their league.

Well, mine is even stronger than the one of the head captain Yamamoto – maybe that's the reason why he wants to kill me so badly. Now that I know I am that strong thanks to Hichigo I know that Aizen isn't a problem; I could easily overpower him in my state now and it isn't even my strongest. With my bankai or hollow mask on he would be dead within seconds.

"Sorry for the wait my dear-,"Aizen begins to speak as he enters the room but then senses my spiritual power. He just came in time as I released it. His eyes immediately go through the room until he sees me and he can't hide his feelings. Neither his surprise nor his terror.

Aizen clears his throat and hides his emotions behind a smiling mask. "Sorry for the wait my dearest Espada, what do you have called me for?" Aizen asks interested and sits down at the head of the desk still looking at me. His traitor captains standing right behind him; on the left side this Gin with his creepy smile and his shut eyes and on the right Tousen with his ski glasses. He's blind, right?

"Sir," the Espada with the strongest spiritual energy begins to speak; I think Grimmjow called him Starrk. "We wanted to inform you that Ulquiorra finally found his mate but... well..." he also has to clear his throat. "He is a pretty strong one and not completely hollow."

Aizen stars at me, better said at the hollow hole in my chest. Maybe he thinks that I'm completely hollow and I won't argue with that. With my 75 percent hollow I feel pretty hollow like. In my opinion I am pretty hollow. Even known I have Shinigami powers my hollow side is way more present.

I mean, I have a freaking soul which is half hollow.

"I see," Aizen says and looks now at Ulquiorra, smiling. But not for long; as fast as he can he looks away. But why? As I look at Ulquiorra I see that he looks at everyone here as angry as back in Karakuratown at Grimmjow. King, you still don't wear a shirt so everyone can see your chest. I think he doesn't like the thought of it, Hichigo explains.

Oh, that explains everything. Well, I don't have an extra shirt or so here.

"Why is Yami not here?" Tousen asks. I can't hide the surprised expression on my face so I have to explain myself: "But you're blind? How do you know he isn't here? Can you see? Why the heck do you wear those glasses if you can see?"

Hichigo begins to laugh inside my head and it's his fault that I laugh with him. I just can't hide it. Always when he laughs I have to laugh as well, it is his entire fault. Tousen who looks like he is willing to kill me; grabs slowly his Zonpakuto but I'm too amused to take mine. I guess Ulquiorra will protect me and I can sense that he's stronger than Tousen.

"Tousen, it's okay," Aizen calms his college down but he smiles too. "So, why isn't Yami here?" I stop laughing and scold Hichigo in my head. If I hadn't laugh Tousen perhaps wouldn't want to kill me now. "He killed him," Grimmjow answers and pulls something out under his nails looking uninterested up. As we were fighting he hadn't such an uninterested expression on his face.

"Ah, alright then you get his place," Aizen decides. "So you're Espada number zero." I look confused at Aizen. Is he dumb or can't he just count to ten? He doesn't look dumb if I'm honest but mostly people who are dumb don't look so. Aizen sees my look and explains himself: "Yami was Espada number zero even if he had the number ten on his body. He could change his number and become the strongest. Actually not the strongest. By the judge of your spiritual pressure you are the strongest so you get the number zero."