Chapter 6

Ulquiorra

"So you knocked him out," Grimmjow says staggered. He certainly didn't expect me to do so. Maybe it is because he knows how much I love Ichigo already. And yeah, it was pretty hard for me. Now I carry him through the Gaganta. "I have to take him somewhere safe," I explain myself. "And there's no place safer than with me." I know that Grimmjow understands. He would do anything to keep Nel safe from anything even known she is pretty strong on her own. But she isn't stronger than him; but Ichigo is. He's even stronger than Aizen – I can feel it and I know that Grimmjow can too. This battlefield where he killed the guys who wanted to kill him wasn't nearly what he really can do. If I read his spiritual energy right, he could destroy the whole world at once without much effort.

I know he doesn't need me to protect him. I know he's all good by himself too but I feel better if he's finally with me. I spend years searching for him and now I won't let go.

Grimmjow and I don't talk anymore and soon we arrive at Hueco Mundo where Nel is already waiting for her mate. Their reunion is beautiful to watch and I want to have the same thing with Ichigo someday. But I know that he didn't want to come here and I dragged him here so he won't forgive me first. Hopefully he will someday. But even if not, I'll love him either way.

"Welcome back," Coyote Starrk the first Espada welcomes me back, watching Ichigo on my shoulder. "How I see you found him...and a pretty strong one too." Coyote was the first of all of us to get his mate, over thousand years ago. And then he lived so until Aizen took him and his mate in the Espada – Haizel the third Espada is his mate. They're pretty amazing if they fight together and you can say they're unstoppable; even Aizen wasn't able to defeat the two of them together. But my mate...he might...no, he'll destroy them.

Grimmjow starts laughing and comes to join the conservation: "And our Ulquiorra knocked him out and then kidnapped him so we know...there'll be soon a pretty angry Vasto Lorde running around in Hueco Mundo destroying anything." In contrast to Grimmjow Starrk doesn't find it funny. He too senses Ichigo's spiritual pressure and energy so he might know that this situation is way out of hands. He has to know that my precious mate is far stronger than any existing living creature.

"Grimm!" Nel calls Grimmjow and takes him by his ear. He can't do anything against it. "This isn't funny. Your humor doesn't belong here so behave yourself or do I have to teach you some manners?!" "Sorry," Grimmjow immediately apologizes. I hope Ichigo won't do that with me. "Won't do that again."

"Thought so," Nel says and let Grimmjow go now looking at me – or better said at Ichigo. "Now you; I know he's your mate and it has to be pretty exciting to finally have him with you but what the heck did you do to him?! I can tell you that he won't accept you for now for sure. Thanks to you." The others nod. This is nothing new to me. I know that already. I just had to put Ichigo somewhere safe and I know that everyone here from the Espada will protect him like I'll protect everyone else's mates.

"Are you ready now? I have to get him to my place," I say monotone like always. They nod once again and let me go. As fast as I can – and that's pretty fast.

Ichigo

"Ichigo!" Rukia's voice calls me and I hold on for her to catch up to me. "Since we're going to fight Aizen soon we have to get prepared. Do you mind some special training? Renji and I thought of something pretty good."

"Oh, is that so?" I ask back, wondering what that so called special training could be. Rukia nods and grins: "But you have to come with me right now, you know, Aizen and his Espada could attack any time even before winter and you're kind of our strongest weapon."

It is strange how she calls me a weapon. Normally she says soldier or Reaper or something like that. I don't mind yet, but it still feels wrong. I don't want my friends to think of me as an object. But it seems Rukia already does. I've told her just in the morning that I have plans for the afternoon. Actually it's training too but still, it's my Vizard training and it can't wait forever. Yes, I'm able to control it now and I'm perfectly at using it because Hichigo and I are already in peace with each other. But still, I need more. More control. More power. Hichigo has told me that the hollow part of my soul is very strong and I haven't even discovered five percent of it.