House Guests

Anneliese, Alessandro, Maximoff and Kenzo-9

Alexander and Auriella-34

"Mom and Dad are back." Alessandro announces as he races to the front door ahead of his sister, but Anneliese easily overtakes him, being the faster of the two and right into her father's arms, who lifts her up, hugging her tightly as Alessandro heads straight into his mother's stomach, prompting Ella to take a step back with the impact.

"Hey boss." Alexander greets his daughter. They had been away from their kids for a couple days on one of the hardest missions they had been on in a while. It had been draining, and they were happy to be back home with their children.

"Hi Papa." Liese whispers softly, before he places her back on the ground and goes to her mother as she and Alessandro swap, but something catches her eyes. She lifts her arms up and Auriella picks her up, knowing the signal by now. Anneliese leans in to whisper in her mother's ear. "You do know there's people in your car, right?"

"Yes, my love." With Anneliese still planted on her hip, Ella moved to the backdoor of the car they had driven home and opened the door. Anneliese saw that there were two boys in the car, they looked about her age. One had blond hair and wide green eyes, a terrified look in them. The other boy had the same fearful expression, he had pitch black hair and amber eyes as well. If Anneliese had to guess, she would say she was from somewhere from Eastern Asia, but she couldn't pinpoint where. Anneliese stared back at them with the same cautious expression. It wasn't a common occurrence that her parents brought home children that were strangers to them, in fact Anne was sure this was the first time.

"Anneliese, Alessandro." The mother spoke in her soothing, calm tone. "This is Maximoff and Kenzo. They will be staying with us for a while."

Anneliese being the person that she chose to wave to the two boys instead of vocally speaking, her twin brother on the other hand was the opposite. Alessandro greeted the two boys with a happy greeting. The kid was thrilled his parents had brought him more people to play with.

"Hi, I'm Alessandro, you can call me Ale like everyone else does. That's Anneliese, everyone calls her Liese, she doesn't like talking too much though."

Maximoff and Kenzo were wary of the kids at first, they trusted Auriella and Alexander though. They had saved them and looked after them for a whole week. They had decided they also liked Alessandro, he seemed nice. They weren't sure what to think about Anneliese, who still hadn't said a word to them. She stayed perched on her mother's hip, watching them with something close to an emotionless expression. It wasn't a cold one though, just curious.

The boys hopped out of the car, and followed Alessandro, who excitedly led them into the house. The two boys had never been into a house this big before. It looked like something out of a fairytale, everything was white with gold decorating it. It was all light and airy, with massive windows lining everywhere. There were pictures of the family of four lining a lot of the walls and lots of others with other people. There were certificates with each person's names on, lots of school awards for Anneliese, sports ones for Alessandro and business ones, as well as degrees for Alexander and Auriella.