Dance

"Are we almost there yet?" Auriella asks impatiently for the third time since they started driving but to be fair it had been almost half an hour which had felt like an eternity to the small child

"Are we almost there yet?" Auriella asks impatiently for the third time since they started driving but to be fair it had been almost half an hour which had felt like an eternity to the small child. She was going to her first dance lesson and she was bursting with excitement. Azariah couldn't deny he was almost as thrilled as she was getting her ready with her leotard and bows. His mother had taught him how to do the right hairstyle and after a lot of practice, he had done it perfectly for her. It was all new and exciting for both of them.

Ella had been apprehensive to ask Azariah if she could attend dance lessons but when Alexander let it slip to Adriano who then passed the message on Azariah had signed her up straight away without another word.

Azariah thought she looked adorable, she had on a black leotard paired with an even light pink pair of tights, a slightly darker pink skirt made of this thin see-through type of material he had been told was chiffon and small ballet flats. She had wanted to go just like that but they were still in winter so until they got there Azariah had buried in a pair of sweats as well as a large puffer jacket because unfortunately, she ran cold.

"Two more minutes Princess." Azariah smiled, watching her dance in her seat from the rear-view mirror from whatever Disney song was currently playing in his vehicle.

Auriella lit up as Azariah turned into a parking lot turned off the car, and opened her door for her. He helped her unbuckle and then the pair walked hand in hand into the small studio that was not very far from his office and Auriella's school which she was starting next week. It was a bit farther from their home but they should be in the area on the days she had a dance.

The building looked like something from a Princess movie, it was decorated in white and gold but very regal looking. Auriella's eyes were wide taking in every single detail of the new place, she wasn't even paying attention to where she was walking making Riah have to pull her along with him otherwise she would be late for the class to start.

Azariah had made sure he had found the best studio that he possibly could and even though it cost him an arm and a leg he didn't care, he knew this place would help Ella grow and teach her all she needed to know.

She was so excited, she looked up at her father with her eyes sparkling and a smile so wide her face might crack, but her enthusiasm was contagious and Azariah found himself smiling widely back at her.

Azariah directed Auriella to the reception where Riah had phoned a few days before signing Ella up, an older woman in maybe her early sixties sat going through some paperwork and smiled gently at the two as they approached.

"Hello, how can I help you two today."

"Hi, I phoned a couple of days ago to sign my daughter up for a class I was told to come to now?" Azariah enquired, lifting Ella onto his hip so she could see over the desk. Ella smiles shyly at the woman before hiding her face in her father's neck. The woman was immediately entranced with the small girl like most people were when they first met Auriella, she was gorgeous and one of the most beautiful children many had laid eyes on but it wasn't her outward appearance that drew people in, it was the light she seemed to emit all around her making her seem angelic.