Cuddles

Auriella-19Alexander-20

Auriella-19
Alexander-20

Alexander Rozzi's POV

Alexander was buried in paperwork, you would think the nineteen year old would be used to this by now after years of doing this but he was tired and drained. He had to fill in his share of paperwork for the mission. Ella had already finished her's and had gone up to bed but here he was trying to work.

He had been there for a while when he heard his office door open, there was only one other person in the house so he knew immediately who it was. His eyes lifted off the screen and landed on the brunette girl who was standing at his door, her hair was tied in a bun and she was wearing one of his shirts with a pair of her shorts underneath. Auriella rounded the table making her way to him. Xander pushed his rolling office chair back a bit when Ella moved around the desk

"You're meant to be sleeping, Auriella." Alexander said quietly when Ella took the chance to take a seat on his lap.

"So are you." She was straddling his lap and her head was resting on the crook of his neck. Their chests were pressed flush together and Auriella's arms were around him.

Alexander hugged her closer to him, just revelling in having his girlfriend by him and them having a minute to themselves. Even though they now lived together their workload had increased immensely since Ella had turned eighteen just over a month ago. The only time they saw each other was after Alexander got off a late meeting and before Ella slipped out of bed in the morning.

It was a tireless cycle but it made Xander happy to have his girlfriend laying on his chest while he worked. Even though Ella was pretty much asleep he was glad to just have her right by him.

Instead of moving her to their bed Xander kept her right on his lap as he continued typing his report. Ella shifted so often, but Xander then rubbed her back and she fell right back asleep. The normally very light sleeper never even woke up when Alexander's computer played a sound at a high volume by accident.

It was over an hour after Ella joined him that Xander finally finished. He shut down his computer and stood up carefully with Ella in his arms. With her around him he went around their house making sure everything was locked up and switching off the few passage lights they had illuminating their house. When he got up to their bedroom he pulled back their dark bedding and placed her on the identical coloured sheets. Ella shivered when she was placed on the cold sheets but once she was settled Xander made his way to their en-suite bathroom where he took a quick shower and made his way back to bed.

And honestly Xander wasn't too surprised to see Ella half awake when he got there. So he slid into his side of the bed, immediately tangling with his girlfriend.

"Love you Ella."