Chapter 5

Casey's POV

I held Jake in my arms tighter as I closed my eyes. I liked begging like this. I knew Jake did too, or at least I hoped. He was my best friend.

He moved a bit and I loosened my grip so I didn't hurt him. If I ever hurt Jake- I don't know what I would do. He mumbled at bit and I smiled. I liked it when he talked in his sleep. Most of the time it didn't make any sense. And I couldn't understand it anyways.

I hated it when we fought. I didn't like Jake. At least not like that. That's wrong. No way. I just think he's a great person. He moved again and I let to of him completely.

"Casey." He's talking in his sleep. Again. But this time I understood him. He had said my name. I pulled him back but he kept moving.

"I'm sorry." He mumbles again and I scowl.

"About what?" I ask and hope he answers. He doesn't but mumbles his apology again and again. I pull him close and kiss his head.

"I'm sorry Casey. I'm so sorry." He whispers and I feel my panic level rise. He begins thrashing around and I kept him tight. I shook him and his eyes widen.

"Jake. Are you okay?" I ask and he looks down. He barries his head in my chest and sighs.

"Y-yeah. I- I think so." He stammers out. I run my fingers threw his hair. He shudders and I hope he's okay.

"What's wrong? You were talking in your sleep." He suddenly freezes and mumbles again.

"W-what did I s-say?" He asks while shaking. He looks so helpless and I feel so bad.

"You said you were sorry." I said and he nods.

"That's it?" his voice is nervous and I nod. He seems to relax a bit. I narrow my eyes and pull him close. He grasps my shirt and I rub his back.

"I'm sorry." He says again and I narrow my eyes again.

"For what J?" I ask and he doesn't answer. I know he isn't feeling well and don't want to make what ever it is worse. So I leave the matter alone and hope that he'll tell me, soon.

I close my eyes as I feel his breathing slow. I look over at the clock and blink as I see its 3:26 in the morning. I rest my head upon Jakes shoulder again and try to sleep.

///////
A/N

Sorry it was short! I'm like so pissed off right now!! Zayn fucking Malik. You are the devil. You are dead to me. He chose the fucking potato over his- his brother. I'm done.

Sorry for the rant!!

Instagram: @aye_reece_nutella or @morganallen1109

Twitter: @carrotqueen459